Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

To Friends of JB

[Post New]by Judibeth on Feb 19, 18 5:44 AM
I am in the process of closing down this game. Over the next few weeks I will be giving away as much of my inventory as possible. I have lots of rosaries for entering the temple, many activators for collections (although not the most popular ones), some ship items (especially barrel hoops), and lots of minor weapons like pink hats for ogres.

I have deleted all friends who have not asked for gifts for some time and will now begin to delete those whose gift lists have been filled by others (or who have been gifted by me) and who seem to have not retrieved these gifts. I assume they are no longer playing.

If you are still playing and I have deleted you from my list, feel free to send an invite to get back on. I am going to try to keep only active players and to send them gifts daily if possible (as long as rubies last to buy extra gift slots).

To loyal friends who give and receive gifts regularly, thank you! I am sending you an invitation to my other game. I have pared down the friend list there so that there will be room for you!

tia6cat
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Re:To Friends of JB

[Post New]by tia6cat on Feb 20, 18 4:02 PM
Hi,JB.I am in need of lots of rosaries at the moment but they seem to be in short supply. What is your ID number I would much appreciate any rosaries you could spare.

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Feb 20, 18 5:59 PM
Tia6cat, I've sent you a PM.

craftysherry
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by craftysherry on Feb 20, 18 9:03 PM
Hi JB, been fun wandering with you (helping with items) within this beautiful scenery of Wanderland and wishing you all the best in your other game after you leave Checked out my inventory to see where I'm shy and changed up my requests a little. Thank you for giving your friends a heads up and sharing your stash before you leave. When that time comes for myself (I still have a long way to go in completing all the HOS, mind you ) I too, want to leave out just like you are doing, by helping all my friends with my collection. Take care.

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Feb 21, 18 7:14 AM
Thank you, Craftysherry! I started the JB game on my tablet as a second game to support my main game on my laptop. Unfortunately, that didn't work as well as I hoped. Nevertheless, I enjoyed applying lessons I had earned from playing the first game, so I continued and would not be closing the game except that for some unknown reason all my portals suddenly closed, even though Samarkand was, as far as I know, the only one in which I had completed all quests.

I am still asking for gifts in this game so that I can still get some items needed to enter tournaments, activate collections, etc. because this helps me to get more rubies to open extra gifting opportunities and more coins to let me buy things friends want. I am trying to use as much of accumulated items as possible. I figure it will take a few weeks to be at a point where I will simply uninstall this game.

Thank you for being my game friend. You have often helped me achieve goals! .

rockwife
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by rockwife on Feb 21, 18 2:27 PM
Hi from am. I too am always looking for rosaries. I will be sorry to see you go as I often gift you when you still haven't been gifted by other players. I find that I'm not on my game as often of late, Olympics and all. I have noticed that a lot of my friends seem to have quit the game since there will be no more updates, but somehow I have gotten quite a few new players who friended me and it is nice to help them out. I thought that crafty had quit as well but I guess since she isn't in Pacific time, all of her gift requests had been filled by the time that I logged on.

dhawk313
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by dhawk313 on Feb 22, 18 8:51 AM
Hi JB, Sorry to see you go. I have enjoyed having you as one of my friends and you (and Jay Bee) will be missed. I appreciate you letting us know your plans. I play every day and when I ask for items they are usually the ones that I need. So please send what you want. I too am trying to weed out the inactive players but if I accidentally drop someone that is still playing please send a friend request to rejoin. I play as Dona ID#206023. Good Luck in your future gaming!

Deborah48
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Deborah48 on Feb 22, 18 12:25 PM
Hey,

It is sad to see you leave. Thank you for letting us know. As in my post yesterday I am trying to figure out who is still playing and who is not. It really helps out for friends as yourself to let us know. I wish you the all best! Thank you for the gifts! Deborah

linda2997
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by linda2997 on Feb 22, 18 4:43 PM
Hello JB, I am linda 2997 my ID # 294326 whatever you want to gift me would be great as I am in need of arrowheads, rosaries, wands, etc. I am so very sorry to see you leave. I do hope that the people who designed this game will change their minds and update it. Thank you, linda2997

craftysherry
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by craftysherry on Feb 23, 18 10:43 AM
rockwife wrote:Hi from am. I too am always looking for rosaries. I will be sorry to see you go as I often gift you when you still haven't been gifted by other players. I find that I'm not on my game as often of late, Olympics and all. I have noticed that a lot of my friends seem to have quit the game since there will be no more updates, but somehow I have gotten quite a few new players who friended me and it is nice to help them out. I thought that crafty had quit as well but I guess since she isn't in Pacific time, all of her gift requests had been filled by the time that I logged on.

Hi am I'm very much still playing but I did become somewhat inactive for a bit a short time ago with some family issues at home. I'm in Eastern Standard time and I too find that when I log in many friends have already been gifted. I suspected it had to do with our time zones.

I'll watch and keep helping you JB in your quest to help your friends and play the tournies while you are still here

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Feb 23, 18 8:21 PM
Thank you all for your kind words and kind wishes! It is only the JB game that I am closing down right now. JayBee will still be playing! That is my main game and it still has sleeping quests and open portals, so I'll be around there for awhile anyway. I'll let you know if I decide to quit that one as well, but it won't be in the near future. I think all of you who have responded to this thread are also on my JayBee friend list. (I was happy to now be able to connect dhawk and rockwife to their game names because those were two that I didn't know.)

Linda, I can help with rosaries and arrowheads, but I don't have any wands. Sorry!
I have some Christmas activators, lots of lesser weapons such as shields for skeletons and pink hats for ogres, and quite a few activators for collections. (Sorry, no ribbons, seals, wands, scepters, nor the larger number curses.)

Yes the different time zones makes gifting difficult since each person is permitted to receive an item from only one friend at a time. It helps if you are able to check in for a few minutes several times a day just to pick up gifts and refill your request slots, so then other people may be able to send gifts to you. (At first I was often unable to send gifts to complete map quests because I did not have enough people asking for things. I think they all lived on the other side of the world!)

Keep enjoying your Wandering!
Judibeth

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Feb 24, 18 2:35 PM
Sorry, Everyone! JB has no more ice cubes, ice roses, pencils, knots, seals, perfume sprayers against gremlins, olive oil, sands of time or lotus flowers.

Still available: Lots of rosaries, metal rims, tar, anchor chains, rum, rusty nails, all gems for pyramid, big Wanderland dictionary, wooden slingshots, trapped wind,blessed shields, pendants with holy water (took me 2months to get one of these when first playing--No friend section in game back then!), pebbles, invisible hats, talisman of lights, candles, corks, funnels, mystic signs, arrow heads, magnifying glasses, and ritual stones.

Also have a limited number of Christmas candles, party poppers, golden pinecones, salt crystals, clay figurines, baskets, and flail& crook.

I do have a few other items, but since I am still playing on my JayBee game, I hope to gift some of them to that game. It is taking longer than I expected to give away the plentiful items. I am running out of rubies so cannot always send more than 10gifts per day (although usually manage 20 or sometimes 30). It may take me to the end of March at this rate! Check back here from time totime toseewhich items are (or are not) available.

dhawk313
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by dhawk313 on Feb 25, 18 12:26 PM
JB, Glad to hear that you will still be on as my other friend, JayBee! I gladly accept any and all gifts from friends. Thank you for your generosity. Happy Wandering to all. Dona ID# 206023

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Feb 25, 18 6:41 PM
Hi Judibeth !

Good of you to let us know you are leaving W and the way you are leaving by sharing the wealth.

I have been fortunate to have been able to accumulate alotta inventory of all kinds so am not expecting to need what you have to give

I have 2 questions for you.
In the less than a year's time since I joined W. I have yet to learn how to add gift slots with rubies. How do I access this? I have wished since I started to be able to gift more than 10 per day

Also I wonder if you will be staying in MC as we are friends there also.

Hope you have time to reply. Thank you

datsalotta

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Feb 26, 18 4:07 PM
Hi, Datsalotta!

Yes, I will be staying in MC (JayBee and Judibeth). I did have a third game as a feeder, but I will be closing that one. The way the game works, feeders aren't really needed like they were before, so it is easier to keep just the two games, one on my tablet and one on my laptop. I will still be playing the JayBee game in Wanderland as well.

To send more than 10 gifts in a day:
-Just before sending your tenth gift, notice a request that has not been filled on another friend's list.
-Send your tenth gift and all friend requests will be fogged over.
-Now click on the request you noticed above. You will be asked if you wish to open new gifting slots for 5 rubies.
-Click the reset button. 5 rubies will be removed from your inventory and friends' wishes will become visible again. Your gifting counter will return to zero, and you can now send ten more gifts.
(Note: If you did not notice an unsent gift before friends' lists fogged over, you can still trigger the reset message, but you will have to use a hit and miss approach to finding a gift that can still be sent. Otherwise you will simply be informed that the item has already been sent by someone else and you will have to continue searching.

Happy Wandering (and gifting)!

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Feb 26, 18 9:44 PM
Thanks JB

WooHoo datsalotta gifting!!! and alotta fun

See you round the Castle too. If you put a carrot on your gift list I will send to you. Carrots always needed for Spring Event right?

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Mar 2, 18 6:22 AM
Carrot added a few days ago, and several received from different friends. Thank you all.

Go to: