naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Finished Time

[Post New]by naedebpat on Jun 25, 10 4:56 AM
I've been waiting awhile for this game and hoping it is worth it.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

Re:Finished Time

[Post New]by ember89 on Jun 25, 10 9:19 PM
well, i just finished a short bit ago and would say that the entirety of the game, taking my time, reading the dialogue, wandering a bit, but using the map frequently to bounce between scenes... about 4 to 5 hours altogether...

really enjoyed this one and can see myself playing it again sometime in the mid-distant to near future...

ciao!

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Jun 26, 10 1:32 AM
Yes, I'd say about 4 to 5 hours on average. For the faster, more experienced player, a little less than 4 hours.

At first you may think it's short, because at the end of the 60-minute demo you've probably filled half of the map. But the locations on the map do not equate to chapters, nor to areas completed. There's a lot of backtracking and wandering around those many locations throughout the game, so the map is not an indication of how far you've gotten.

The walkthrough is not an indication of the length as well, because the latter chapters are much longer than the first few chapters. I was pleasantly surprised that the entire game turned out to be longer than I expected! Great value for money!

Edited on 06/26/2010 at 1:40:25 AM PST

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Jun 26, 10 6:28 AM
I found this to be a really great game. Like you said above, it took at least 4-5 hrs to play. I like that you had to bounce from place to place to find things and it had a story to it, it was fun

Go to: