bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 20, 18 12:29 AM
Welcome to Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Vincent_1234 on Feb 20, 18 1:52 AM
Hi , Big Fish Games , I feel very surprised when I realized that Lost Grimoires 2 - Shard Of Mystery becomes a collector's edition game one day . But this game is actually a standard version game when it is officially released and developed by world-loom games and is published by artifex mundi . Both developer and publisher never told us that this game will become collector's edition in the future . But how come it suddenly becomes collector's edition in the website of Big Fish Games? I feel very confused. Did you coorperate with other developer to modify this game or do it on your own? Any reason for changing and modifying it?

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Feb 20, 18 12:04 PM
Vincent_1234 wrote:Hi , Big Fish Games , I feel very surprised when I realized that Lost Grimoires 2 - Shard Of Mystery becomes a collector's edition game one day . But this game is actually a standard version game when it is officially released and developed by world-loom games and is published by artifex mundi . Both developer and publisher never told us that this game will become collector's edition in the future . But how come it suddenly becomes collector's edition in the website of Big Fish Games? I feel very confused. Did you coorperate with other developer to modify this game or do it on your own? Any reason for changing and modifying it?

Yes, it's very surprising about this game becoming a CE.

I hope BFG clarify this issue. Could be they have a permission from the Developers to make changes.

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Feb 20, 18 3:47 PM
I know Big Fish adds a Strategy Guide, & the replay of HOPs & mini-games may also be added, as I've not seen it mentioned in the sales media for the original release (on a different site).

I see no reason to think the content of the game itself has been altered, but at the same time, can't claim to know that either way. As you suggest, perhaps a Mod could pop in to speak to these things. (I also posted a question as to whether or not this CE includes a Bonus Chapter, hopefully that question will be answered as well.)

[Post New]by Vincent_1234 on Feb 20, 18 11:31 PM
YES , THIS GAME INCLUDES BONUS CHAPTER.

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Feb 21, 18 10:45 AM
Thanks, Vincent_1234!

Go to: