radio part 4

[Post New]by heather5277 on Jun 25, 10 6:26 AM
the one that says
"sometimes you have to look in the right spot"... i have fished everywhere with everyone i have all 30 people loads of wood and food im just stuck please help!!

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:radio part 4

[Post New]by gtagta on Sep 7, 10 1:54 AM
if i recall, go to small tiki in sectionj 3 and you; stare at it.

[Post New]by big_fish_luver on Mar 29, 11 8:03 PM
No this one means....... X marks the "spot" ..... you have to make your people keep trying to dig all of the Xs in the sand with a shovel ... some will give food.... some will give wood & some will give you a cheesey joke .... but eventually you will find the radio part. I forget exactly where it was ..... BTW - fishing in different areas & chopping wood on different trees will help you find the radio parts too. ;-) good luck!!!

[Post New]by greatdane7259 on Aug 8, 11 10:28 PM
I'm not sure how much this helps, but it also depends on the level that the character is at as well as where you are looking at. I found one part in the pond in the 3rd section by the tiki statue, but the character was at level 2 for provider. As for the tiki statue for now I have to try with different ones because I'm not sure which one will work. So far all I'm getting is the message "I can't stop staring at it." I need higher levels to move the boulder in the 1st section but I'm not sure how many characters it will take yet. big_fish_luver is correct in that you do have to keep looking and you will find parts under the x's, in trees, in the water, I did. Good luck to you.

[Post New]by Just_1_more_puzl on Jun 19, 12 6:32 AM
the one that finally got the one from staring at the tiki for me anyway was a level 2 provider as well as the one that fished the pond below the hunting area. by the way they were both female.

Go to: