delia67m
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

new update

[Post New]by delia67m on Feb 20, 18 2:12 AM
Dear Sirs,

As you know I finished very quickly the last level that sent for this game. Passed one month and me I am still waiting. When I can enjoy next level?

My respects.

Sorry but I lost my patience. Make to loose my interest for this game.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:new update

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 21, 18 2:53 PM
Hello delia67m,

It totally makes sense to ask for when we can all expect the next world for Sir Match-a-Lot, and I wish I was given specifics in advance so I could give players that information. However, the Forum Moderation Team doesn't receive information regarding upcoming content releases until they are available for our players.

While I don't know the specifics of what will be in that update or when it can be expected, I do know that the teams behind the game are working hard to get that to our players as soon as they can do so. As soon as we receive word regarding an update, a moderator will be certain to update our forums with that information. Thank you so much for your support of our game!

Thank you as well for your time as well as your patience while that is being worked on. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: