tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

What a let down

[Post New]by tillybaby on Jun 25, 10 7:12 AM
The game itself is gorgeous and lovely to play but so damn short, I couldn't believe it when the credits appeared and for a collectors edition too I'm really disappointed,

In the past I've purchased far better games at the regular price so in future I'm going to wait until the collectors editions become a regular price too and then I'm sure I'll be happy

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

Re:What a let down

[Post New]by Janeypat on Jun 25, 10 7:27 AM
I agree and have just posted my thoughts on forum as well

KathyGriggs
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by KathyGriggs on Jun 25, 10 1:09 PM
Really! I sure wish I had waited for the SE, and not wasted $19.95 on this. I have all the Dream Chronicles, and this is the only one that disappointed me...alot!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jun 25, 10 1:42 PM
This one was disappointing. It wouldn't have been one of my favorite games even as a regular 6.99 game, but it fell far short of what I would hope for a CE. Number 2 and 3 of the series were far better. It just didn't have the charm and mystery of the first three and I never felt completely immersed in the game. The puzzles were mostly boring. The bonus chapter was a waste.

heron
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by heron on Jun 25, 10 2:46 PM
I just finished the demo and am very glad I did't purchase the C E It will be debatable if I even purchase the regular game What a disapointment!!!

[Post New]by swim2sea on Jun 25, 10 2:59 PM
Since you have played the games, maybe you can help me. I'm in the airship, have the correct coordinates and the fuel gauge shows full, but the airship won't run. It keeps saying I need the correct coordinates and fuel. What am I doing wrong? Is there someway to tell if the fuel gauge is really full? Thanks.

Swim2sea

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jun 25, 10 3:08 PM
swim2sea wrote:Since you have played the games, maybe you can help me. I'm in the airship, have the correct coordinates and the fuel gauge shows full, but the airship won't run. It keeps saying I need the correct coordinates and fuel. What am I doing wrong? Is there someway to tell if the fuel gauge is really full? Thanks.

Swim2sea

If the fuel guage is full, it will glow. If you attempt to click on another stone, a message will appear telling you there is enough fuel.

[Post New]by vastawufilis on Jun 25, 10 10:33 PM
I must also agree. I bought this and really wished I hadn't - just too short and too easy, especially for a CE. Hopefully they do better next time - and I won't waste my money on buying it as a CE!!

Go to: