ANDROID gamers can't get games?

[Post New]by Mammie1962 on Feb 20, 18 4:29 PM
Why can't we get new Hidden Object Adventure Games released for Android Devices? When or will this ever change?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:ANDROID gamers can't get games?

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 20, 18 4:44 PM
Hello Mammie1962,

It totally makes sense to ask for specific kinds of games on an Android mobile device. While this specific game isn't on Android, I did want to swim by real fast to give a link to all of our currently available Android apps and games that can be purchased through our catalog:

All Hidden Object Genre Android Games

As for when new hidden object type games may be released for the Android operating system, I'm not provided the information for the decisions made on what device types to release a game on. I also don't receive information ahead of time for when a new game may be released on the Android operating system. However, I do know that sometimes it may take a while to port over games from their PC or Mac versions into a new Android version for players to enjoy. I recommend keeping an eye on the Android app store or the above link for new releases for hidden object style games on an Android device.

Thanks for your patience while the right teams develop those games for this type of device. I wish I had more definitive information regarding those release dates, but I'll also be sure to let the right teams know that you'd like to see newer games on the Android. This will help make sure that they know what you'd like to see in our catalog in the future.

Thank you for your time. Don't hesitate to contact me or any of my colleagues on the Forum Moderation Team should there be further questions or concerns. We'd be happy to help further.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: