bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Megaplex Madness: Now Playing ™ - New Version Available Now

[Post New]by bfgErie on Oct 30, 08 5:20 PM
We have released a new version of Megaplex Madness: Now Playing ™ on the our website. This new version lowers the difficulty of some of the levels in the game. Customers who have purchased this game can upgrade to the new version at no additional cost.

To get the new version, simply uninstall the game from your computer and then reinstall the game from our website. For instructions on how to do this, click on the link below that will take you to a help page article that gives you step by step information:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any trouble installing the new version of the game, please contact our Technical Support team. You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "Need Tech Support" link at the right of this page.

bfgErie

Re:Megaplex Madness: Now Playing ™ - New Version Available Now

[Post New]by StealthBunny on Nov 12, 08 3:01 PM
Could you tell us what number that version is?

Thank you!

[Post New]by lucyquilter on Nov 14, 08 12:31 PM
Great - but I just finished Megaplex Madness insane level with the old version without cheating. Didn't even need all the upgrades. Didn't even need all the employees. Just needed to concentrate and not worry about the Arcade games. The Arcade games slow you down and it doesn't hurt your score if you ignore them.

[Post New]by realvanna on Nov 14, 08 5:36 PM
I have uninstalled the previous version and downloaded what I thought was the newest version, and am still getting the script error.

[Post New]by nmorphis on Nov 14, 08 8:28 PM
I have the same problem with the script error. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the new version but it didn't help at all. The characters look like they are moving in slow motion and I have to drag them to the next location - this is beyond frustrating!

[Post New]by rodeohounddogg on Dec 16, 08 1:05 PM
THIS GAME JUST WILL NOT PLAY RIGHT FOR ME. AFTER AWHILE I AM DRAGGING THE PEOPLE AROUND AND THE GAME GETS SLOWER AND SLOWER AND THEN THAT SCRIPT ERROR COMES UP AND ITS OVER FOR ME.
I AM SO SURPRISED AS TO HOW SO MANY PEOPLE ARE ABLE TO FINISH THIS GAME. I SURE WISH I WAS ONE OF THEM. I HAVE UPDATED MY VIDEO CARD LIKE BF SUGGESTED. I HAVE INSTALLED AND REINSTALLED MORE TIMES THAN I WANTED TO. BF DID GIVE ME A FREE COUPON, BUT I WOULD RATHER PLAY THE GAME. I CONTACTED THEM TODAY AND WAS TOLD THERE WAS NOT A NEW VERSION OF THE GAME AND THEY WOULD LET ME KNOW WHEN THERE WAS. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAD THIS PROBLEM THAT WAS ABLE TO CORRECT IT?
THANKS

[Post New]by mistyblue60 on Jun 6, 09 6:00 PM
Am getting error also. There has to be something to do. If they can't give a solution, I will delete it even though my family likes it.

[Post New]by zimple on Sep 7, 09 7:19 PM
I am getting this error also - is it a Vista problem or are others having the problem on other Operating Systems?

[Post New]by roughness on Dec 10, 09 2:40 AM
I am also getting script errors, I have updated card, adobe. anything else you can think of would be appreciated

[Post New]by z1ulu31 on Dec 30, 09 2:56 PM
Index out of range

script error

yogiyoda
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by yogiyoda on May 16, 12 12:02 PM
WOW, this forum is an eye opener. I have always praised BFG for their awesome customer support and I'm so very surprised to find this forum and the fact that so many other users are having the same script error as I have been dealing with. I've frustrated myself so much trying to fix this. I know in the end they will probably give me a game credit and I'll be happy again but I'm frustrated that they weren't forthcoming that this was a common problem with this game as it so obviously is! Until this bug is fixed it should not be available for purchase. Until I tried to fix my problems with their website it crashed on level 10.. after uninstalling and reinstalling and updating my drivers as per suggestion it then crashed on level 8. I further got a dr. felix diagnostic tool and more advice which I took and now it crashed on level 4.. the fix seems to be making things worse. I liked this game too. what's most frustrating was that I had played this before without incident a while back. I think getting the update was what screwed everything up. bummer

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Aug 18, 14 6:46 PM
I don't believe it. It is now August 2014 & I just bought this game. I'm having these script errors and other problems and so I come here and I see these problems have been going on for years?!

NOT COOL. I'm not happy right now. I have had far too many problems lately.

So I contacted CS but I dunno.

SIX YEARS from the original post here. Also, I just took a screenshot of the error messages with my phone & then came here with my phone but ther'es no option as far as I can tell to add the photos to show what my particular issue is.
(Script error. Director Player error.. etc.)

Edited on 08/18/2014 at 7:02:59 PM PST

Go to: