bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Cursed House 5 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 21, 18 12:29 AM
Welcome to Cursed House 5 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cursed House 5 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Cursed House 5 forum

[Post New]by pamali on Feb 21, 18 9:27 PM
Hi, I cannot open the second trunk on level 72. Any ideas?

melxine13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by melxine13 on Feb 24, 18 5:05 PM
Hi! I am stuck on Level 13! I cannot figure how to get the liquid to drop down, and am wondering if it is a tech issue or if I have not figured it out. Either way, I would love some help! Thanks!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 25, 18 12:54 PM
Hello pamali and melxine13,

It sounds like there have been some troubles getting through a couple of levels. It appears that pamali found assistance in another thread, and that's great! In your case, melxine13, the follow link may be helpful for completing level 13:

Level 13

When it comes to asking for tips and tricks on a particular level, it can help to start a thread specifically to reach out to other players about that level. This can be done by clicking the Create New Discussion button on the main page for the game's forum. This will help make it easier for other players to spot the question and maybe provide an answer in a timely manner.

If there are additional questions about level 13, melxine13, I'd encourage you to post in the above thread, especially since it looks like FRHgames has been swimming by to provide tips and tricks in that thread. They also have a specific thread for tips and tricks located here:

If you're stuck or need a hint!

You're also welcome to PM one of our Moderators if there are remaining questions. Although we may not have completed this particular level, we'll be happy to provide any answers we have. Hope you're both having a great day!

bfgArinelle

Edited on 02/25/2018 at 12:55:50 PM PST

[Post New]by honderita on Mar 14, 18 5:59 PM
Because I really like Cursed House 3, I have obtained all the rest, and none seems as good to me, though I enjoy #4. I am really annoyed at Cursed House 5. If it just stopped showing hints, I would enjoy it. But it takes away my reason to play it because what I enjoy is figuring out the strategy. I have not found a way to turn this tutorial mode off. It is misleading to try it before buying because I assumed that this mode would go away after a few screens.

[Post New]by dedide on Mar 22, 18 11:26 PM
Hi. Stuck on level 98. I would really appreciate any hints that anyone has.

Go to: