Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Cursed House 5 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 21, 18 12:39 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 02/21/2018 at 9:05:54 AM PST

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Cursed House 5 here.

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Feb 21, 18 8:24 AM

Cursed House has done it again! Once again the evil dwelling requires an exorcism, by collecting those oh so obstructed coins. This game is aggravating and frustrating, but ever so addictive. The reason this game is so awesome, is because you have to use strategy, in order to beat the levels.

This game is all about the coins, nothing else really matters, but getting to the coins, is the hard part, especially when those cursed crates with shields are involved, because they are nearly impenetrable! The good news is that you get a choice, you can play in a Relaxed mode, Limited Moves or Limited Time, so pick your mode and banish those evil entities...demons begone!

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Feb 21, 18 8:27 AM
Another 4 star game this morning. Along with a great sale! I love the Cursed House games. They are relaxing and I can listen to my favorite TV shows while playing them. Seems I always have to be multi-tasking. The graphics are great, they have a variety of mini-games included some of which you can skip if you don't care to play. I have the entire series and they just keep getting better.

Happy gaming!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 21, 18 9:05 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread for Cursed House 5! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on this game here. There are just a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Cursed House 5.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

tejasgal
Manatee
Manatee
4,062 Posts

[Post New]by tejasgal on Feb 21, 18 11:36 AM
Question Please:
Are those pesky spider things in this one? The ones that climb up the column and make it where you have to go real fast to get rid of them or that take over the level and you have to start over.
Really dislike those things and won't play the Cursed House games that have them.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Feb 21, 18 7:24 PM
No, there are no spiders. They're only in CursedHouse1.

tejasgal
Manatee
Manatee
4,062 Posts

[Post New]by tejasgal on Feb 22, 18 8:02 AM
FRHgames wrote:No, there are no spiders. They're only in CursedHouse1.

AND 4.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Feb 22, 18 7:49 PM
For the best of my knowledge, part 4 has bugs only, not spiders.
We've found spiders as in part 1 too difficult and not relaxed at all ( and it is impossible to make them relaxed )
So yes, I like them, but they're not for all.

Debbie387
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by Debbie387 on Feb 23, 18 2:09 PM
Have finished this thoroughly enjoyable game on limited time. I liked that some levels had a couple of different ways to complete them. Can't wait to see what the next instalment is going to be like.

[Post New]by gilliandean on Feb 24, 18 11:48 AM
It has been quite some time since I played Cursed House 1, 2, 3 and 4..
As a result my 'old brain' (80) has forgotten how to play and what the various symbols mean.
Did I miss a tutorial for this one (5)
Where was it hiding??
aidez moi, svp.
CANADA

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Feb 24, 18 10:04 PM
there's a help book in the top left corner. It is available from the game only, not from menu.

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Feb 25, 18 8:06 AM
I am a little more than halfway through this game and I am having a blast! Most times with M3 I am getting a little bored at this point, but this game offers something different with each level, IMO.

I also love the mini games. The solitaire games seemed easy at first, but they got more difficult as I leveled up. Not frustratingly so, but enough to be a welcome challenge.

The help book is definitely needed (for me) and most thoughtful. I appreciate being able to access it at anytime during the game play.

Thanks developers and BF!

Audrey

[Post New]by jimweinberg on Feb 28, 18 1:58 PM
Apparently, most of the people who have posted are playing a different version of this game than I am. I've played every Cursed House M3 game that's come out, and this one is by far the worst. It's like they rushed it to get it published. It's easier than the first one and far more annoying. Practically every other screen is restoring the house. I'm playing an M3 game, not a house restoration.

Oh, and in case you happen to forget what your supposed to be going after, it tells you ... over and over and over.

I can't honestly even give this 1 star. I expected far more from a 5th level version.

Ayoni5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Ayoni5 on Apr 3, 18 7:34 PM
This game is terrific. I can play it over and over and enjoy it. As other reviewers have said, it's a strategy game. And I like seeing the house become beatiful again. This series gets better and better.

jhlipton
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by jhlipton on Apr 25, 18 6:34 PM
I like it -- it's fun and you don't have to beat the clock or figure out complicated patterns. I do have two quibbles:

1) The "Target Cell" pops up too often and is often incorrect.

2) There doesn't seem to replay a level once you've completed it.

Go to: