FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

If you're stuck or need a hint!

[Post New]by FRHgames on Feb 21, 18 12:46 AM
Hi, fishes!
we've made a new game, Cursed House V, hope you'll enjoy it!
However, if you're stuck or need a hint - ask in the forum! We, devs, are monitoring this forum and reading your reviews!

Edited on 02/22/2018 at 9:59:08 AM PST

misty5
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

Re:If you're stuck or need a hint!

[Post New]by misty5 on Feb 21, 18 9:13 AM
frh, the only way you can help me is to make more games in the same mold as House 2! lol. I find it such an innovative game in the match-3 genre -- all other M3s are boring in comparison. Including the other House games. I've demoed them all and just can't get into them with all the clumsy bombs, rockets and frustrating barriers. Seems to me you had a gem in House 2 and I can't understand why you stopped there. Can I hope there will be another like it?

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

If you're stuck or need a hint!

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Feb 21, 18 1:27 PM
FRHgames wrote:Hi, fishes!
we've made a new game, Cursed House V, hope you'll enjoy it!
However, if you're stuck or need a hint - ask in the forum! We, devs, are monitoring this forum and reading your reviews!

Just wanted to say thanks for another AWESOME Cursed House Match 3 game. They get better and better with each new version

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 22, 18 9:58 AM
Hey Everyone,

Thanks for offering to help out our players, FRHgames! To make this thread easier to spot, I'm going to go ahead and sticky it. Hope everyone's enjoying the game!

bfgArinelle

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on Feb 22, 18 11:34 AM
fun game but I'm stuck on 49!

Thanks

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Feb 22, 18 7:36 PM
Drag the key to the lock, explode the bomb and fire the cannon until it has no target.
Then clear the way for the rays of light starting with the top ray.

[Post New]by MadameMorbidia on Feb 24, 18 6:11 AM
Help, I'm stuck on level 63. Can you give me some insight? I can unite the top coins and then I am at a loss.

pilgrims
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by pilgrims on Feb 24, 18 9:33 AM
Enjoy your games, but tired of watching games play themselves. Found this to be true in too many android match threes also.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Feb 24, 18 1:02 PM
Level 49:Collect all coins, remove all boxes on the left. Free the cannon and fire it until RedHotStone is activated. Then just let the light do its work.
Level 63:join all coin halves up, starting with the top coin.

agurney76
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by agurney76 on Feb 26, 18 11:02 AM
How about level 69? I cannot get to the coins on the right side.

Stuck on Level 104

[Post New]by Shebee345 on Feb 26, 18 12:37 PM
I can't find a fire to remove a frozen coin that's in the way. Also can't find a way around the wooden boxed that are lined up from top to bottom!

Love this series and look forward to every new game! However, I read in one of the reviews in which someone commented on the constant unsolicited hints. It does get annoying after awhile. Maybe, in the future, you can put in a hint button so the player can choose when they need a hint. Just a thought! Otherwise, keep up the great work!

[Post New]by Cherise_Luv on Feb 26, 18 6:45 PM
I'm also stuck on Level 104. Please guide us through this level. Keep up the great work, I'm really enjoying CH5.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Feb 26, 18 9:31 PM
agurney76 wrote:How about level 69? I cannot get to the coins on the right side.
Just fill up and remove all bottles. The rest will be done automatically.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Feb 26, 18 9:34 PM
Cherise_Luv wrote:I'm also stuck on Level 104. Please guide us through this level. Keep up the great work, I'm really enjoying CH5.
OK, unlock the bottom locked coin and the top locked coin you should unlock later, after two trunks.

[Post New]by Shebee345 on Feb 27, 18 7:01 AM
Cherise_Luv wrote:I'm also stuck on Level 104. Please guide us through this level. Keep up the great work, I'm really enjoying CH5.

I finally figured it out! As was stated, unlock the bottom coin first, take care of all the coins on the left, then unlock the other coin. Do the frozen coin last (learned that the hard way!)

[Post New]by CampingMom16 on Feb 27, 18 1:49 PM
Help! Can't seem to get level 98 to finish. Hints??

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Feb 27, 18 8:05 PM
Trunk opens and replaces a box with a tile in the top right corner. So you can make a combo of 3 mirrors and release the light.

agurney76
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by agurney76 on Feb 28, 18 6:32 AM
FRHgames wrote:
agurney76 wrote:How about level 69? I cannot get to the coins on the right side.
Just fill up and remove all bottles. The rest will be done automatically.

I went back in and replayed it a 5th time and it worked out. I filled up the bottles but couldn't get the bomb on the bottom right to explode. This time I played it I think I got different tiles. Thank you for your help!

[Post New]by pawrae on Feb 28, 18 11:46 AM
Stuck on 110! Left with all teardrops but no way to break the barrier?

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Feb 28, 18 2:10 PM
Inactive torches will vanish if you unfreeze both frozen coins.
Use a lightning to distribute fire to frozen coins.
Remove all sickle tiles first. It will hit a sickle between the fire and the inactive torch.
Then use a lightning to remove gems.

Go to: