peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Level 13

[Post New]by peh4psu on Feb 21, 18 8:22 AM
Great game! thank you! I am totally stuck on Level 13. Help please!!

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

Re:Level 13

[Post New]by FRHgames on Feb 21, 18 10:07 AM
make a lightning and destroy crystal in the right column. Other tile will fall and will cause a detonation.
Use lightnings to distribute the fire to inactive torches.

modom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by modom on Feb 21, 18 12:38 PM
I cannot destroy the gold squares on this level. I cannot use lightning on them or any other "bombs" or matches. The trunk is unavailable because of the gold squares.

[Post New]by Ellen07 on Feb 21, 18 2:09 PM
I agree. Lightening doesn't work on the unlit torches or the chest. Help...

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Feb 21, 18 7:31 PM
Look at the top right corner. There are two tiles: a green crystal and a mirror.
If you will destroy this green crystal, it will remove a piece of ground. And the mirror will drop to the bomb. It will cause a detonation.

Adjacent explosion will bring the fire to the left part of inactive torches. To move a fire further on, make a lightning again and destroy a purple tile at the bottom, just between active and inactive torches. There are few such sections and every time you'll need to use a lightning to distribute fire to the inactive torches.

coscat
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by coscat on Feb 22, 18 12:32 PM
I can get the fire down the left side, along the bottom and up the right side but there are blank squares under the original fire on the left and before the yellow square on the right. Nothing seems to bridge the gaps and the game comes to a halt.

HELP
Other than that there is nothing new in this game from all the others and Loriaville

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Feb 22, 18 1:59 PM
I had to start this level over again. I was also stuck in the same place. I can't remember the exact order, but you must direct lightning to the switchblade, snowflake, etc. until they move out of the path of the fire. You will know when you have been successful when all paths are cleared and you can get on with the game. It only took me a minute or two to figure out once I started over.

HTH,
Audrey

P.S. Great game! Very inventive!

tejasgal
Manatee
Manatee
4,062 Posts

[Post New]by tejasgal on Feb 22, 18 2:45 PM
I had to retry this level many times. You have to use the lightening on the green crystal all the way on right side first.
Then switch and use lightening to get to the items between the gold blocks from far left to right. If you have a blank in between some gold block, you will need to start the level over.

[Post New]by mass55th on Mar 15, 18 6:59 PM
tejasgal wrote:I had to retry this level many times. You have to use the lightening on the green crystal all the way on right side first.
Then switch and use lightening to get to the items between the gold blocks from far left to right. If you have a blank in between some gold block, you will need to start the level over.

I followed your directions on several occasions, and the fire fills the space, but another item drops into that space even with the fire going. The same thing happens with the other space to the right of it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, despite following your directions to the letter. Has anybody got any suggestions?

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Mar 15, 18 9:11 PM
First, you should remove the green crystal at the right. Then the mirror will cause a chain of explosions.
Fire will reach a purple tile. Remove it with a lightning. Fire will reach the gray tile. Remove it with a lightning. Fire will reach the sickle. Remove it with a lightning.

Go to: