wood planks/metal statues at Water Collector's

[Post New]by HeavilyAddicted on Jun 26, 10 12:16 AM

Hi,

I got to the Water Collector's and found the wood planks and metal statues...My question is What do I do with them...? And the five Asian symbols on the wood wheel...?

I appreciate any help I can get..!.

Chaorite
Clownfish
Clownfish
940 Posts

Re:wood planks/metal statues at Water Collector's

[Post New]by Chaorite on Jun 26, 10 12:28 AM
Wood planks go to the left in combination to form the images on the wheel to right. You'll need to create some thunder to fill the well though.

Once you have the planks in place to form say, a cross ( - | ) then put a cup on the scale and pull the handle. See if it balances. If it does, then that cup goes on that symbol on the wheel to right.

[Post New]by HeavilyAddicted on Jun 26, 10 2:09 AM
Chaorite wrote:Wood planks go to the left in combination to form the images on the wheel to right. You'll need to create some thunder to fill the well though.

Once you have the planks in place to form say, a cross ( - | ) then put a cup on the scale and pull the handle. See if it balances. If it does, then that cup goes on that symbol on the wheel to right.

Hi Chaorite,

Thank you for your help. I got the planks in place and weighed the goblets. One balanced, but when I tried to put it on the symbols, I get "That doesn't go there" or "That's not the best use of this object", etc.

Please help me...I don't know what I am doing wrong!

[Post New]by HeavilyAddicted on Jun 26, 10 11:31 AM

Hi again, Chaorite,

I figured them out so no need to explain more.

Thanks much!

pkdream5
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by pkdream5 on Dec 5, 11 8:36 PM
ok squid please tell me how you did it. I have the walkthrough diagram & can't get the last two which are in a square, the bull & vase. pkdream5

Go to: