TSM5960
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

NO CRYSTAL'S

[Post New]by TSM5960 on Jun 26, 10 3:25 AM
at end of game but I do not have enough crystals to buy a item. does anyone know what to do. help please

Re:NO CRYSTAL'S

[Post New]by happygh on Jun 26, 10 4:00 AM
Use your shovel to dig up dirt in tower to get dynamite, go to courtyard and next to staue on wall is a crack use dynamite to blow the wall, pick up gems from inside wall ,now u will have enough to buy breathing aparatus from shop, go back to horse and use your knife to scare horse then you will be underwater......hope this helps enjoy

gojo55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by gojo55 on Jun 27, 10 1:04 AM
happygh wrote:Use your shovel to dig up dirt in tower to get dynamite, go to courtyard and next to staue on wall is a crack use dynamite to blow the wall, pick up gems from inside wall ,now u will have enough to buy breathing aparatus from shop, go back to horse and use your knife to scare horse then you will be underwater......hope this helps enjoy

Hi, this is my first time in forum.
I got the crystals from the hole, but use them in the diadem and gave it to the girl. An no I have only 201 crystals and can`t get the breathing aparatus. Can anyone help an old norwegian......

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Jun 27, 10 1:53 AM
Hi gojo55, welcome to the pond

What you used on the diadem was a bag of gems. In the hole where you found them, there is also a smaller bag of crystals. Is it possible you took the gems then closed down the little window without seeing/taking the crystals? I'd head back to the fountain room, click on the crack, and see if you can get the crystals.

How much is the breathing apparatus? Maybe you DO need to dig up that pile of dirt beside the beast... I don't think you do, though.

gojo55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by gojo55 on Jun 27, 10 2:52 AM
Thank you Gamergirl68.
That help, now I have 491 cryst. Ithink you need 300 someting for breathing thing.

[Post New]by rexing on Jun 27, 10 4:34 AM
happygh wrote:Use your shovel to dig up dirt in tower to get dynamite, go to courtyard and next to staue on wall is a crack use dynamite to blow the wall, pick up gems from inside wall ,now u will have enough to buy breathing aparatus from shop, go back to horse and use your knife to scare horse then you will be underwater......hope this helps enjoy

I can't find the dirt in the tower. Can someone help me?

[Post New]by rexing on Jun 27, 10 4:41 AM
I can'f find the dirt in the tower. Can someone help me?

[Post New]by happygh on Jun 27, 10 8:42 AM
The pile of dirt is NOT in the tower, its outside right by the little wall hope this helps

[Post New]by happygh on Jun 27, 10 8:44 AM
oops sorry i did say In tower >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> its just outside a little mound of dirt SORRY AGAIN

[Post New]by catains on Jun 27, 10 1:01 PM
gamergirl68 wrote:Hi gojo55, welcome to the pond

What you used on the diadem was a bag of gems. In the hole where you found them, there is also a smaller bag of crystals. Is it possible you took the gems then closed down the little window without seeing/taking the crystals? I'd head back to the fountain room, click on the crack, and see if you can get the crystals.

How much is the breathing apparatus? Maybe you DO need to dig up that pile of dirt beside the beast... I don't think you do, though.

I had the same problem and couldn't figure out what the HECK I was doing wrong! You are TRULY a genius! Thank you SO much!

Cat

[Post New]by fairedust43 on Jun 28, 10 9:50 AM
ok I read everything posted but right outside tower is queens garden south and all tasks are complete. I have not found any pile if dirt help please

carolina67
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by carolina67 on Jun 28, 10 10:13 AM
It's next to the beast

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Jun 28, 10 11:19 PM
It's AT the tower - the scene where you see the tower.

The little mixup above was because someone thought the dirt was IN the tower (in the room where the girl is sleeping)

Edited on 06/28/2010 at 11:20:35 PM PST

[Post New]by kasteddy on Jul 9, 10 4:10 PM
Ok, it won't let me dig up the dirt by the beast, to get the dynamite, to put in the hole in the wall by the fountain, to get the bag of crystals...help!!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 9, 10 8:51 PM
The dynamite isn't in the hole in the ground but in the wardrobe where you found the diadem.

[Post New]by Jaybyrd78 on Jun 23, 12 11:13 AM
I do not have enough gems to buy the trap for the squirrel and all scenes say they are clear of crystals, can anyone help?

size6
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by size6 on Jul 20, 12 1:15 PM
i to dont have enough crystals,and it wont let me dig up the dirt outside of the tower,also how do you get in the wardrobe ? inside the tower,many thanks xx

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Jan 11, 13 4:16 PM
To clarify: to get remaining crystals to buy underwater breathing apparatus; you are not digging in the courtyard area outside the tower.
You first need to make the ice, give it to the goblin to make the heart, then present the heart to the girl in the tower. THEN you will get key to wardrobe, and the dynamite will be in there. GO WAY BACK to the courtyard at beginning (where you repaired the fountain), and put dynamite in crack in wall. (Why would I think of doing this? I don't know...without the game forum). There will be 2 bags in wall; one of gems and one of crystals.

Tsari
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Tsari on Feb 15, 13 2:38 PM
Hi! Seem to be having the same problem as others, got to the point where I need to buy the breathing apparatus and I don't have enough crystals. I read about how I probably closed the extra window in the courtyard before grabbing the smaller crystal bag, but now it won't seem to let me re-open it!

Go to: