bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Mac version available for Gardenscapes!

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jun 26, 10 9:02 AM
The Mac version of Gardenscapes is here!

If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Gardenscapes players.

If you need technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page. Or, if you’re a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat.

To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

fatije66
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Mac version available for Gardenscapes!

[Post New]by fatije66 on Jul 1, 10 6:59 AM
Hello
Please be informed that the warning message :

This game runs only on Intel-based Macs,

which appears when you want to try the demo or buy this game,
this warning message is wrong.

This game runs fine on Mac PowerPC G5 with 1.8 GHz processor
and 2 GB of memory (SDRAM), and OS version 10.5.8.
I tried the game without encountering any problems.

Also, I think people like me who are a little speed when downloading games exceed 100MB compressed,
it would be more appropriate to indicate the correct information.

In advance thank you kindly pass this message to people who test games for Mac, and to correct the error messages if possible.
In advance thank you for being more attentive to information that you, bigfishgames, give us in future games for Mac,
because not everybody is running with Intel based Macs.

Best regards.

Go to: