WORLD 3

[Post New]by JackieRoss on Feb 22, 18 12:53 PM
I have completed world 1 & 2 but when I go into World 3 it won't let me play the first level! It lets me into the World 3 but the numbers don't even come up on the signs. I have uninstalled & reinstalled but it stays the same. Has anyone had this problem?? I need HELP please it has been over a month!! ??

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:WORLD 3

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Feb 22, 18 1:02 PM
Hello JackieRoss,

Thank you so much for reaching out. I'm so sorry there's been trouble advancing to and playing World 3 of Sir Match-a-Lot for over a month. This technical issue will require a deeper investigation than we could perform in the forums, so please write an email to our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team.

In addition to including your game's in-game ID with your inquiry, please include a screenshot of your completion of World 2 as well as a screenshot of the start of World 3 where the numbers won't even load. The section of the Sir Match-a-Lot Help Center I included below contains articles about how to take a send screenshots depending on your device:

Support FAQ

Once they've been contacted, our Support Team will be in touch as quickly as possible.

bfgBeruna

Go to: