powl1247
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Blue stones

[Post New]by powl1247 on Jun 26, 10 2:53 PM
I am so frustrated by this part that I am almost ready to quit. I have printed the blue stones multiple times and cannot figure out how to place them. Can someone please help me. I love the Dream Chronicles games and don't want to give up!

Re:Blue stones

[Post New]by HeavilyAddicted on Jun 26, 10 9:08 PM
Did you do the columns already?

jblad
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by jblad on Jun 27, 10 3:36 AM
I have the same issue...have already solved the columns puzzle but the stones just keep going blank in the caavities...useless

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jun 27, 10 5:39 AM
jblad wrote:I have the same issue...have already solved the columns puzzle but the stones just keep going blank in the caavities...useless

You have to click on the cylinder on the printing machine. A large column will come up. You have to set it to match one of the columns from the top of the building and then you print the slate. If you print without doing this you are just printing a blank that will not fit in any of the slots.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Jun 29, 10 7:05 PM
Thank you, I was stuck too.

gailssong
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by gailssong on Jul 13, 10 9:52 PM
i am also very frustrated. The symbols don't even match what are on the columns? I have solved all the puzzles. and only need one more blue stone to pu tin the slot.I got the cylinder and still cannot get the blue stone that is the 3rd one. I hae looked at the columns and it still doesnt work. I have tried everything that was mentioned in these blogs. I am ready to quit. Sadly it is a waste that I cannot go on. I loved all the otherd

[Post New]by kfurioso on Jul 14, 10 11:43 AM
I really liked this game, but don't like that the makers have left several possibilities of getting irreversibly stuck.I thought the days of having to restart an entire game just to correct your mistakes were long gone?!
I've already had to restart the game once as I failed to collect dream pieces from areas that disappeared after I had solved the puzzles. The missed dream pieces became necessary to create the Brilliance charm, which in turn was needed to illuminate a room. I restarted and continued past that point, but now find that I am stuck agai! This time in the music fairy world where I used up all of my crystal pieces before I knew which notes needed to be printed on them. Now I have no hammer to get new crystal pieces, and can go no further in the game without starting again... AGAIN!
Did I honestly pay $20.00 for a game that penalizes you for acting hastily?
I generally trust BigFish enough to spend money on games on this site, but this is the first time I've really felt ripped off. This is a Collector's Edition, folks, and I'm really disappointed.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 14, 10 1:08 PM
kfurioso wrote:I really liked this game, but don't like that the makers have left several possibilities of getting irreversibly stuck.I thought the days of having to restart an entire game just to correct your mistakes were long gone?!
I've already had to restart the game once as I failed to collect dream pieces from areas that disappeared after I had solved the puzzles. The missed dream pieces became necessary to create the Brilliance charm, which in turn was needed to illuminate a room. I restarted and continued past that point, but now find that I am stuck agai! This time in the music fairy world where I used up all of my crystal pieces before I knew which notes needed to be printed on them. Now I have no hammer to get new crystal pieces, and can go no further in the game without starting again... AGAIN!
Did I honestly pay $20.00 for a game that penalizes you for acting hastily?
I generally trust BigFish enough to spend money on games on this site, but this is the first time I've really felt ripped off. This is a Collector's Edition, folks, and I'm really disappointed.

If you had traveled on from the clockmakers you would have eventually collected enough dream pieces to activate brilliance before you needed it for the music cave. Honest it would have been almost impossible to have missed since there are many extra ones. If you didn't have enough to light the clock tower on your first visit, it was no big deal since there wouldn't be anything you could do in that room until you had all three keys anyway.

If you will take the incorrectly printed tablets to the tablet area and place them in the slots, they will clear and return to your inventory ready to be printed correctly. SEE. no need to start over.

Go to: