Getting the collar off the bird.

[Post New]by sulepa on Jun 26, 10 5:32 PM
I used the rose key, the beast showed up. Back at the gnomes house, I keep clicking on the bird of paradise and nothing happens. Help!

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

Re:Getting the collar off the bird.

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Jun 26, 10 11:58 PM
When the beast showed up, did click on it? You need to make sure that your list tells you that you need to calm the beast down first.

scotty967
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by scotty967 on Jun 27, 10 3:13 AM
I am also having trouble getting the collar. I checked the walkthrough and have done everything I should have , I clicked on the beast and was told to find a way to calm it, but I still can't click on the bird and get the hidden object game up.

Any help would be great, I am pulling out my hair.

1Seashell7
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by 1Seashell7 on Jun 27, 10 4:25 AM
I am having the same issue. My list list says find way to calm beast but I am unable to click on the bird. I had not used he walkthrough up to that point. I went back through the walkthrough to make sure I had done everything When I click on the hints it shows me the pond. Any help would be appreciated.

[Post New]by bfggameplayer on Jun 27, 10 7:20 AM
I am having the same problem I have clicked on the beast, on everything in the cottage, and the tree can not get the collar off the bird. Please help

[Post New]by bfggameplayer on Jun 27, 10 7:32 AM
Help Help, I can not get the collar off that bird. What am I doing wrong. I have checked the walkthrough and I thought I was doing everything I should.

Ice_128
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Ice_128 on Jun 27, 10 7:45 AM
I see I am not the only one that cannot get the collar of the bird. Is there a solution to this problem somewhere?

gentlegirl
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by gentlegirl on Jun 27, 10 9:54 AM
I am having the same problem with the bird. I can not get the collar off the bird even though there is a message on my game that I need to find a way to calm the beast. It does not work. I hope someone has an answer. I have contacted customer support on the issue. If they have a solution I will let you know.

[Post New]by ceedeeluna on Jun 27, 10 10:03 AM
Same problem with the bird. Have used the walk-through, gone back to be sure I've done every step that would activate the bird. Perhaps I did another task out of an order that is required to activate the bird in this scene. Whatever the cause, we are all stuck and can't continue playing. Hope BF CS will come through quickly.

1Seashell7
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by 1Seashell7 on Jun 27, 10 6:57 PM
I finally got desperate and started with a different profile. I had no trouble and was able to finish the game. I still think there is a glitch somewhere.

jerimeri
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by jerimeri on Jun 28, 10 4:06 AM
Same problem here. Installed the update so that's not the problem. With so many people having the same issue I'm surprised Big Fish hasn't answered anyone yet. Hoping I don't have to start over.

400dkc0
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by 400dkc0 on Jun 28, 10 5:06 AM
I'm having the same problem. I can't get the collar off the bird. I have already had to start over once for another problem. I don't want to start over again. Big Fish needs to find us an answer.

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Jun 29, 10 2:26 PM
Did any of you have a game crash or close the game about the time when the beast first appeared?

gentlegirl
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by gentlegirl on Jun 29, 10 9:56 PM
Hi. I got an answer from Customer Support. I changed the profile name and started all over again and got past the bird. They do not know why this happened and why I got past the bird with another profile name.

jerimeri
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by jerimeri on Jun 30, 10 2:42 AM
why would someone want to or HAVE to start a game from the beginning because we were sold a defective game? I have no interest in starting this game all over again and am not happy that I cannot finish it.

[Post New]by bfggameplayer on Jun 30, 10 6:51 AM
You have got to be kidding, start over. That is just not right.

[Post New]by bfggameplayer on Jun 30, 10 1:30 PM
Changed my profile and made it through the game, it is a great game when you get it to work

bever55
Clownfish
Clownfish
604 Posts

[Post New]by bever55 on Jul 1, 10 3:41 AM
Same problem with bird havent heard from customer support yet but I certainly wont be replaying game. Has anyone else heard anything. This is so frustrating

agf8623
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by agf8623 on Jul 1, 10 2:07 PM
I'm the developer. I'm working on the problem now...

[Post New]by 5dogmom on Jul 3, 10 7:32 PM
ME TOO!!! and heck, no, I don't think I should have to start over...I am a long way through the game at this point. I have done everything - even with checking the walkthrough frequently - that I was supposed to up to the point of clicking on the beast, getting the "calm" message, then I cannot get the bird puzzle to come up. I was really enjoying this game, too.

Go to: