Im stuck 90% completed: atlantic magazine

[Post New]by RheniumCesium on Jun 26, 10 7:08 PM
Im done with the cave but according to the walkthrough I was suppose to be automatically transported to the oval office with Lincoln's ghost but I guess Im stuck because I didnt get transported! Also, I put the stupid coins and arrowheads on the eagle.

bigwhalez2
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

Re:Im stuck 90% completed: atlantic magazine

[Post New]by bigwhalez2 on Jun 26, 10 7:31 PM
Hi Rhenium, welcome to the forums! Did you get the Atlantic magazine? You'll need that to give to Stanton. Good luck!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jun 26, 10 7:41 PM
I was not transported automatically either and wondered if that is a glitch. I then just wandered around the whole game lost for a half hour at least trying to find that house it said I'd be back to. The map is totally useless with no names of the buildings, and I couldn't remember which building or house was what. I finally found the right house somehow and was able to finish the game myself. The walkthrough was frustrating too, assuming I'd know where some place was to return to just by name. I guess I have little sense of direction getting in loops.

And I'm sure I gave him the magazine, that's when it said I would be transported. I wasn't. So just keep wandering.

[Post New]by RheniumCesium on Jun 27, 10 1:20 PM
Yes, I did get the magazine but there wasnt any ghost at the judge's office. I keep on wondering around and nothing!

Go to: