bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Be a King 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 27, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Be a King 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Be a King 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Be a King 2 forum

[Post New]by nikkivoldemort05 on Jun 27, 10 7:25 PM
I currently have the trial version, is anyone else having major graphics errors with this game? Can't get any further than the first level game. As soon as I get in there, the lag on the mouse is horrendous and their is no background image, bust giant messy pixalated castles repeating over and over LOL. I am willing to snapshot the screen and show anyone if interested!

Pity, i wanted to play.

[Post New]by greywolf1063 on Jun 28, 10 5:55 PM
nikkivoldemort05 wrote:I currently have the trial version, is anyone else having major graphics errors with this game? Can't get any further than the first level game. As soon as I get in there, the lag on the mouse is horrendous and their is no background image, bust giant messy pixalated castles repeating over and over LOL. I am willing to snapshot the screen and show anyone if interested!

Pity, i wanted to play.

I think you should look into a better graphics card. I bought this game, and I have no issues. I'm on the 3rd from last mission.

Tovy
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Tovy on Jun 29, 10 2:28 AM
Try to change video driver to D3D in the game Options. It could help. Or try to download and install the latest video drivers of your video card.

10cdiamond
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by 10cdiamond on Jul 1, 10 12:59 AM
Never mind!

Edited on 07/01/2010 at 9:14:14 AM PST

[Post New]by Dramanut78 on Jul 25, 10 10:44 AM
My game doesn't save progress. Every time we play, we have to start over from scratch. Anyone else having this issue?

Be a king not saving

[Post New]by doobiemama on Aug 24, 10 8:08 PM
I am also having the same problem, no save button or option. Evidently it doesn't auto save, because i've had to repeat towns i've done ...

any ideas?

[Post New]by Tiggeriffic4287 on Jan 17, 11 9:25 AM
Dramanut78 wrote:My game doesn't save progress. Every time we play, we have to start over from scratch. Anyone else having this issue?

When you start the game, on the bottom left there is an option to create a profile. click on it, and then name your profile! Then have fun!

[Post New]by hwmonky on Apr 18, 11 11:10 AM
Has anyone had a problem with their mouse when playing (Be a King)? It seems that my mouse begins double clicking on things once I start playing.

Go to: