WendaF
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

The Far Kingdoms - Awakening Level 9

[Post New]by WendaF on Feb 23, 18 5:44 AM
I have played Level 9 dozens of times, and I can't seem to collect all the items, though I get frustratingly close. There are just too many wasted cards! I've earned quite a bit of gold, and I keep thinking I ought to be able to buy power-ups, but I don't believe they've been introduced yet. I play a lot of solitaire games and thought I wouldn't be running into such difficulties, especially so early in the game. Is anyone else finding this a problem? Can power-ups be purchased at this stage of the game? Or is it that I'm just not as good at solitaire as I thought?

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

The Far Kingdoms - Awakening Level 9

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Feb 23, 18 6:47 AM
WendaF wrote:I have played Level 9 dozens of times, and I can't seem to collect all the items, though I get frustratingly close. There are just too many wasted cards! I've earned quite a bit of gold, and I keep thinking I ought to be able to buy power-ups, but I don't believe they've been introduced yet. I play a lot of solitaire games and thought I wouldn't be running into such difficulties, especially so early in the game. Is anyone else finding this a problem? Can power-ups be purchased at this stage of the game? Or is it that I'm just not as good at solitaire as I thought?

They don't introduce the Shop at all, but you can access the shop's Icon on the bottom left. You can buy power-ups such as jokers and card removers really cheap (7 coins etc) but they are for that exact moment, in other words they can't be saved to use later. I too had to replay that level over and over, until I finally gave in and used a Joker. Hope this helps

WendaF
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:The Far Kingdoms - Awakening Level 9

[Post New]by WendaF on Feb 23, 18 12:27 PM
Thanks, that's a big help! I finally got through Level 9 on what felt like my hundredth try, but now I'm going through the same thing on Level 15. I'm sure glad to know there's an alternative strategy!

Go to: