Problem completing Level 10

[Post New]by pchelp on Feb 23, 18 10:08 AM
Is there a special trick needed to get the picture off the wall? I drag the detector to it, it starts blinking rapidly, then I release it & it snaps back into inventory. I click on the picture & nothing happens. How do I remove it so I can get to the wires to fix the phone? It's worked fine to this point (except for challenges where I'm simply not fast enough to earn the hourglass) but I can't figure this one out. Windows 10 laptop. Thanks.

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

Problem completing Level 10

[Post New]by Valkara on Mar 1, 18 11:02 PM
pchelp wrote:Is there a special trick needed to get the picture off the wall? I drag the detector to it, it starts blinking rapidly, then I release it & it snaps back into inventory. I click on the picture & nothing happens. How do I remove it so I can get to the wires to fix the phone? It's worked fine to this point (except for challenges where I'm simply not fast enough to earn the hourglass) but I can't figure this one out. Windows 10 laptop. Thanks.

You have to have the detector in exactly the right place for the picture to fall off the wall. Then hit the wall with the hammer to expose the wires in the wall. Fix them, and then you can make your phone call.

Go to: