LynnNfld
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

event missing

[Post New]by LynnNfld on Feb 23, 18 1:54 PM
This is the 2nd time there has been an event, but I only get the announcement, no event. Anyone else have this problem?

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

Re:event missing

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Feb 23, 18 2:22 PM
LynnNfld, I believe the gift event is in whichever world you happen to be. Scattered throughout that world are levels with packages on them. I happen to be in World 4. There is no special event icon in the corner like the other events. Just select the "Play" button and it should take you to your current world.

Edited on 02/23/2018 at 2:23:27 PM PST

LynnNfld
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by LynnNfld on Feb 23, 18 3:14 PM
OK, will try that. Thanks.

irishlavender
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by irishlavender on Feb 23, 18 4:23 PM
Hi, LynnNfld
I posted about this on the 16.12.2017 event. The thing is you will not get any gifts if you (as I had then and have again now) have finished all tiers in all the worlds. That' s the sad truth about it. Not fair at all!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Feb 23, 18 4:48 PM
If you completed World 16 and are waiting on the next update to introduce World 17 then (like many of us) there is no event to play. We are left out.

Only those who are still working their way through Worlds 1 through 16 will get these "gifts" as they play.

LynnNfld
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by LynnNfld on Feb 23, 18 5:13 PM
Gotcha, I have finished 16. This game is very hard to stay interested in. Way too long until a new world, and if the events are only for those who still have stuff to do, then it doesn't benefit a lot of us who have nothing new to do. Don't see the strategy in this for people who would actually like to continue playing. However, I have noticed this is a game is very geared to make you spend actual money to proceed. Even the events suck a lot more out of you than you can hope to get back. Patience is the only way to go in this game, unless, unlike me, you have lots of extra dollars to waste. And a lot of the perks have been scaled so far back that they are almost non-existent. Again, to get you to spend more real money. Was way more fun when I began.

[Post New]by still_an_odd_one on Feb 23, 18 10:17 PM
i am only in the second world and have the gift boxes on my map. my problem is they won't let me play. when i click on the gift box it says complete levels for prizes but it won't let the level open up so i can play it. these are levels i have completed at least once.

Go to: