gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

can i catch up after 2 days with NO EEEEELECTRICITY

[Post New]by gripes on Feb 23, 18 4:31 PM
i am fixen to find out... cc catch up here I go...

it rained slush for two days that iced our trees...my poor trees so many lost branches.. thank fully after two longs days & evenings of NO EEEELECTRICITY,from the hard work of a hundred man electric co-op team our EEEElectricity just powered back on thank you Hundred man team..Thank- You

to my friends who haven't received gifts from dair for two days .. you will receive shortly..

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

Re:can i catch up after 2 days with NO EEEEELECTRICITY

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Feb 23, 18 4:41 PM
Oh, no! That's a rough one!! No worries about gifting me.....I'm just glad you're back!

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Feb 23, 18 5:21 PM
You'll catch up quickly.

gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by gripes on Feb 23, 18 5:42 PM
woohoo I did catch up...

Hi Hello Good Evening Ladies....it was awful.. I just had oral surgery,i'm a week into recovering and no warm tea to soothe my sore gums....my two remaining mini pins whined for two evenings.. they never been without eeelectricity.. darn cry baby dogs..

again let me Thank outloud our texas co-op one hundred man team.. for working so hard to get us our power back ..Thank -_you hard working electric co-op team..

onto implanted dentures for gripy gripes..can't wait to bite into something...lol..

love that diamond sale..just picked me up a 1500 pack for 20

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Feb 23, 18 9:06 PM
Glad you are back! I don't think I could handle 2 days without power (WI) it's cold.. but we had a ice storm too, just dropped a few small branches from the trees.
Good luck with your new implants!

[Post New]by walkingstar on Feb 24, 18 4:32 PM
I Really dislike losing power! Glad you're back and Thank You Linemen of Texas!! Q

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Feb 24, 18 7:22 PM
That EEEEELECTRICITY reminds me of the School House Rock song . My kids (and I) loved the School House Rock songs, they had a video of 25 of their songs...video...that sure dates me lol.

Glad your back in business and good luck catching up !!

Sue (Suenamie)

Dobiesrus
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Dobiesrus on Feb 25, 18 6:40 AM
What part of Texas? N, S, E, W? I’m in E. No loss of electricity with our 9° cold, thank goodness, just a $400+ electric bill..and that’s with the use of a wood stove. Our problem here has been flooding. Not complaining though. It wudda been much worse without power. Our Pins aren’t the miniature size and it got kinda crowded in our bed at night with us and our two 90 lb. fur babies trying to stay warm and taking up more than their fair share.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Feb 25, 18 7:03 AM
Consider this pause an MC holiday!
Many of us have been away from the game for a week or so and caught up with some diligent (and expensive) play.
It is not too late for you to catch up as you are not in the "home straight" yet

Myhashen
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Myhashen on Feb 25, 18 8:22 AM
I was out for 5 days, starting Feb. 19, for eye surgery and I am working on catching up. I know I can do it because there are plenty of days left in the challenge to help me make up for the lost time. Already working on the flipping flower challenge, but have to take breaks pretty often to avoid eye strain. I'll make it! Good luck to you! ShaSha

Go to: