Stuck on recipe

[Post New]by nolocontendre on Feb 23, 18 9:25 PM
Am not able to advance in the game. The recipe has already been done for the bubble, but the program is going back to that recipe and not advancing to the next one and will
not allow be to go back or forward with the game.

suzee52
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Stuck on recipe

[Post New]by suzee52 on Feb 24, 18 5:06 PM
Yes, that happened to me for both the bubble recipe and sticky ribbon recipe. I think there is a glitch with the game and not sure when it will be updated.

[Post New]by nachan87 on Mar 4, 18 8:50 AM
I'm having the exact same problem, it's stuck in the bubble recipe even though I need to now make the next one. Sucks

jachern
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by jachern on Mar 4, 18 10:38 PM
Me too. I am stuck without a recipe to make the oxygen bubble. Please do an update.

[Post New]by VetteBaby1 on Mar 10, 18 5:53 AM
I am stuck after I completed and used the Weed Toxin. Will not allow me to make next recipe.

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Mar 12, 18 2:53 PM
Are you changing the recipe directions, its on the right side , you have to check that recipe

[Post New]by joanjkj on Mar 15, 18 11:49 AM
I have the recipe and the ingredients. I also have the medical bag in the bottom left corner.
Yet when i click onto the Alchemy, it tells me i should focus somewhere else.

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Mar 17, 18 4:50 AM
Oh this is really a shame. I was very much enjoying the game and hit this wall of a glitch when I have all the ingredients to make the bubble, the game even told me I was ready to make a new recipe, but when I click on the recipe tab on the right in the alchemy kit it says something like I need to finish this recipe and does not load it. Apparently it is a confirmed bug since all of these posts are the same thing. Boooo.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 29, 18 3:35 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for your patience while waiting for a response. I'm really sorry some of your games became stuck. I'd recommend following the instructions in the help articles below to see if this allows you to make the potion.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

Please email our Technical Support Team if those suggestions don't fix the game. We appreciate your understanding and wish you well.

bfgBeruna

Go to: