bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Royal Detective: The Princess Returns Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 24, 18 12:29 AM
Welcome to Royal Detective: The Princess Returns Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Royal Detective: The Princess Returns Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

tattas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Welcome to Royal Detective: The Princess Returns Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by tattas on Feb 24, 18 4:51 AM
This game seems to be a non starter. The dog and I have exhausted ourselves just trying to get the lasso. The monster is getting tired of holding up the gate and the dog does nothing but bark and will not go under the gate when the monster lifts it to the best of his abilities. I cannot release the ladder because I have no lasso. Do I need to pick up the stone dog statue to put it under the gate? However, That does not work since the dog is hiding behind the statue and still cannot or will not go under the gate. Where the heck is the lasso anyway. Is it in the statue's mouth and if it is how do I retrieve it to continue the game? Help Help Help.

[Post New]by femalemeph on Feb 24, 18 6:02 AM
Same here. Stymied at the first screen! Dog simply won't go anywhere near the lasso or the statue holding the gate up. Strategy guide is no help. Won't be buying this one.

sparkers2005
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sparkers2005 on Feb 24, 18 7:21 AM
when i played the demo, the dog went right in after lasso. but since purchased the game, no luck getting the dog to get the lasso. really aggravating to say the least. pretty bad when you can't even get first screen. if this problem isn't fixed soon i'm gonna ask for a credit.

sparkers2005
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sparkers2005 on Feb 24, 18 7:30 AM
after i left game, i went back in. i clicked on dog as it was turning around in circles then it worked. dog went right in after lasso. also you cannot use the dog until it his turn to retrieve.

Edited on 02/24/2018 at 8:54:50 AM PST

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Mar 1, 18 2:01 PM
The game is extremely linear. Even if you see somthing you kow needs to be done or picked up, the game will only respond to what the writers wrote as the next item in the sequence.

Go to: