bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Caribbean Treasures forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Caribbean Treasures forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Caribbean Treasures players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

LilyCat
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

Re:Welcome to Caribbean Treasures forum

[Post New]by LilyCat on May 25, 10 12:47 AM
This is quite a nice M3 game - but the pop-ups inviting you to play a different game when you are in the middle of this one are SOOO irritating! I can't stand that other puzzle they ask you to play, and always decline, but isn't there a way to turn them off?

Even so, I might just buy it for 2.99. See how I feel this evening.

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on May 25, 10 1:15 AM
This is an amusing and fast M-3 game.....nice and mindless for when you are fatigued from all those puzzle games! I was thinking that I hadn't gotten to the pop-ups that LilyCat referred to; but then realized that was the part I found amusing.
A voodoo mask (each with it's own name) jumps up to challenge you to another board-clearing game. If you accept and win, you go to the next level and a big portion of that board is cleared so you gain time on it. If you accept and lose, you are punished by doing the previous level over. A good enough game for the
$2.99 DD.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on May 25, 10 1:18 AM
This game is your basic M3 game, you need to remove all gold blocks with matching sea shells, coins, starfish etc....The graphics were a little dull, but for today's DD, I thought it was a good deal. Once you progress through your level you will notice your grid will somewhat enlarge, so as soon as you thought the level was almost over with, you will be doing some more matching. If you do a certain amount of bonus matches you will be challenged into a collasped mini-game, where you can accept it or decline it. I didn't see no power-ups and I'm sorry fishies, but the game has a timer, though when I finished the level I also realized I had plenty of time to spare..... Happy Gaming!!

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on May 25, 10 7:25 AM
Hi TerryMann,
Good review. Thanks. I am downloading and will probably buy it at 2.99.
I love match 3's and play without a timer most of the time.

Have a great day!

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on May 25, 10 8:02 AM
Thank you biomix, I hope you enjoy the game and have a super week!!!

Take Care, Terry

Edited on 05/25/2010 at 8:03:20 AM PST

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on May 25, 10 10:24 AM
Hi Terry,

Knew I could count on you for a good Match 3 review, but after
I demoed, I ended up posting in the comments section.

Just dropped in here to thank you.
Joyce

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on May 25, 10 7:53 PM
Hi, Joyce Thanks for the compliment, I was going to post in the comment section myself, but this was the only thread that I saw available for this game, (the forum thread). I am not sure if you enjoyed the game or not, for I didn't see no other thread, so I wasn't able to read your review . That being said, I really am hoping you were pleased with the game. I purchased it and played for a bit this morning and realized it is a very nice M3 game.

Take Care, Terry

Go to: