bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Redrum ™ forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 30, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Redrum ™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Redrum ™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Redrum ™ forum

[Post New]by barb1940texas on Oct 31, 08 1:09 PM
Cute, very easy game, too short. Fun

Psycho999
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Psycho999 on Nov 1, 08 7:09 PM
Good graphics and an outstanding intro and quirky theme made me buy, save your credits the intro was the best bit, far too easy, too short, repetitive, not for the hard core big fish addicts more for kindergarten with scary graphics. The levels didn't get any harder it was just same thing over and over again, you would have to be simple to be enterained by this it has zero replay value as it was way too easy the first time round. Azada or MCF it aint, save your cash, come on BFG, send us something that keeps us entertained for more than an hour!! DONT BUY IT'S PANTS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

slm1948
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by slm1948 on Nov 7, 08 7:05 AM
i have never before complained that a game was too short, but this one topped the cake. I feel cheated. It would have been a decent game if it had been 3 times as long. There was only one main story. There should have been 2 more, in my opinion.

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 26, 09 8:09 AM
cool game but there not much to it just play the demo ...

LavonaRann
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by LavonaRann on Apr 9, 09 12:26 PM
Psycho999 wrote:The levels didn't get any harder it was just same thing over and over again, you would have to be simple to be enterained by this it has zero replay value as it was way too easy the first time round. Azada or MCF it aint,

Sounds like maybe it is right up my alley .. I do NOT like MCF games because they are too much WORK and not fun for me ... and I never replay games ...

I think BigFish needs a ranking system for "difficulty" for games ... since there are all kinds of users our here.

[Post New]by Spamaw on Jun 25, 09 5:04 PM
This game stinks! I wish I had never purchased it. I did because it had won some kind of award. I'll never do that again!

dcba
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by dcba on Aug 8, 10 6:16 AM
Where is the rotting carrot?

Talloulah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Redrum

[Post New]by Talloulah on Oct 14, 10 5:43 AM
I've got Redrum and Redrum Lies, I would like to know if there are anymore games like this?

tinaccarroll
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by tinaccarroll on Feb 8, 11 8:29 AM
redrum time lies rocks, played it alot because of all the puzzles. but this first game is too boring, and too easy. will not buy.

[Post New]by dm2630 on Jun 18, 11 5:59 PM
dcba wrote:Where is the rotting carrot?

the carrot is in the picture, in the room with the painter,collect all 5 pieces to get it.

[Post New]by AZ9495CR on Jul 19, 12 4:51 PM
Game was very boring - great graphics as far as that goes, but the same thing in every chapter - HOS, same mini game (which is boring , and the anaograms! Kinda felt like a waste of time and money! Hope the next one is better! Would like to have the story line take me some where and more challenges in the game.

Go to: