momeese
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

STRATEGY GUIDE???

[Post New]by momeese on Feb 24, 18 1:12 PM
In the process of maybe buying this HO game..but for some reason the built in strategy guide is not working..cant see any collectibles at all... and only 1st page of guide chapter 1 thats all that I can see..any help would be gr8 before the special price has expired..TY

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:STRATEGY GUIDE???

[Post New]by thistle809 on Feb 24, 18 10:28 PM
Strategy Guides in the trial (demo) version of games frequently do not give access to the entire contents. Only after a game is purchased will the SG be completely accessible.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 25, 18 1:03 PM
Hi momeese,

As thistle809 mentioned, the free trial version of a game may not provide full access to the strategy guide for the game. If it's limited to the first page, however, there may be something that has gone wrong with the installation of the game. One thing I can suggest is uninstalling and reinstalling the trial to see if that fixes the issues. Steps for this can be found here:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game
Download a Trial Game

I hope this information helps. If the issue continues after trying the reinstall, please let our Technical Support Team know. You can also PM me or another Moderator with any questions. We're always happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

momeese
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by momeese on Feb 25, 18 2:30 PM
Thank you everyone who answered my question..Yes you were right after I purchased this game all of the guide was there!! I dont know why I never thought of that..it has happened before--I guess my head was in a cloud!! LOL TY

Go to: