blindbat1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by blindbat1 on Feb 24, 18 5:04 PM
Has anybody noticed that some of the newer avatars have what looks like a domino symbol underneath them. Does anyone know what this is for?

Thanks
Blindbat1

Edited on 02/24/2018 at 5:06:29 PM PST

blindbat1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Avatars

[Post New]by blindbat1 on Feb 24, 18 5:07 PM
Oops I think it might mean they have been obtained on a castle challenge!!i Am I right?

Edited on 02/24/2018 at 5:08:11 PM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Feb 24, 18 5:09 PM
Correct, blindbat1...

It is actually supposed to be (I think) a calendar to indicate that the avatar was earned during a Castle Challenge.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Feb 24, 18 5:11 PM
All the avatars that were rewards for current and previous Castle Challenges have this.

If you missed any Castle Challenges in the past and wish to have one of the missed avatars you can complete the current castle challenge but chose to switch out the current 3rd level avatar for one of the older ones you may not have. These are the ones with the domino like symbol on them.

Example, if you chose to get an older avatar you don't have from a previous CC you can switch it out for the Pharaoh. But... you must make this selection in the CC calendar BEFORE completing the last and final task on day 30 or it will automatically give you the Pharaoh by default. Best to select the one you want to trade it with days in advance so it shows as the selection in the CC calendar.

Go to: