Irish17
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Glitches

[Post New]by Irish17 on Feb 25, 18 12:04 PM
This game leaves part of the desktop on display and there is no way to exit this game. Very curious.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Glitches

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Feb 25, 18 1:32 PM
Irish17 wrote:This game leaves part of the desktop on display and there is no way to exit this game. Very curious.

Did you try the escape button on your keyboard? You can always click ctrl/alt/delete to bring up the task manager, probably just didn't load right, I'd give it another whirl or delete and reinstall. Hope this helps

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Glitches

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 25, 18 2:12 PM
Hello Irish17,

I'm sorry to hear about the odd display issue. As pennmom36 mentioned, a great place to start is uninstalling and reinstalling the game to make sure nothing went wrong during the initial installation process. In case it helps, here's a link with steps on how to do that:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

Should the issue continue after reinstalling, we can also go over some steps that can help with both visual issues and freezing issues. This help article has details on those steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If there are still issues after that, please reach out to our Technical Support Team to let them know.

When it comes to reporting technical issues, we request that our players post their concerns in the designated Tech Issues thread for each game. This helps us better track issues our players report, and it also helps keep the forums organized for all of our players. For this game, that thread can be found here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Donna Brave: And the Deathly Tree here.

Since this thread is about a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Please feel free to post additional concerns in the above Tech Issues thread, or you can also PM one of our Moderators. We'll be happy to continue assisting.

bfgArinelle

Go to: