Stuck Blanavon Level

djeddy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Stuck Blanavon Level

[Post New]by djeddy on Jun 28, 10 10:45 AM
Hello all. THis game is very exciting.

I am at the second screen at the Blanavon level and no matter how I try, I keep getting defeated. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ed

kittiwake
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Stuck Blanavon Level

[Post New]by kittiwake on Jun 28, 10 11:01 AM
I am stuck also. I have tried everything - selling off all properties to get gold to buy resources, built 3 barracks - all three destroyed even with upgrades. Tried a combination of wizard tower, mage tower, and barracks - all destroyed. Tried leaving some houses up - people left town, etc. Would appreciate help also. Thanks

nana4ever5
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by nana4ever5 on Jun 28, 10 11:22 AM
I got bronze the first time but when I tried it again I couldn't pass it. Hmmmm. I'll try again.

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Jun 28, 10 11:23 AM
I too am totally stumped on Blanavon.; Have tried everything I can think of. Just played the level for the length of Star Trek and decided to come here.

They never stop coming. I did a feat that gave my knights super powers. They weren't killed off by anything. But no matter what I build they destroy it. I did build the cheapest house to draw them out of the woods, repaired it and on and on, but they never stopped coming.

I need help to move on past this horrid level.

lynn106
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by lynn106 on Jun 28, 10 12:16 PM
I also really had a hard time with this one - hours and hours of failure. I just finished it in 47 weeks - pretty bad, but at least I can move on. I started by selling any houses that weren't damaged and using the money to fix the others and sell them. I just kept the two inns for income. Then I started building wizard towers all around the perimenter to take care of the monsters and try to do all valuable quests that I could. Then start building for the population requirement - I ended up with 17 wizard towers, 2 barracks, 15 Inns, 1 house, a wood mill and stone quarry, a farm and a windmill. There must be some version of this combination that would be faster in order to get a trophy at the end, but I just can't play it again right now!

nana4ever5
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by nana4ever5 on Jun 28, 10 12:55 PM
I was able to get silver on this one by selling and building lumber mills and stone mines and a lot of farms, town houses, barracks and mage thingys.

djeddy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by djeddy on Jun 28, 10 1:15 PM
Thanks, Lynn106. That did the trick, phew!!

I did notice that my income was not going up so I built some mages and barracks
and also bought some knights which helped keep the damage to the buildings down to a min. Thanks for the help!!!!

The secret is definitely fixing up your houses and selling them.

Bless you!!

Ed

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Jun 28, 10 2:07 PM
I found a way with a glitch pointed out in Be A King Forum, If you build a Town House
and destroy it you get a bunch of extra gold - more than the cost. I started doing this between attacks, doing 4 at a time, eventually I was able to upgrade them to the max and get 5000 gold for each. I added workers to 24 and hero's to 20. I also started to stockpile wood and stone so I could just build everything pretty much at once.

I had expanded the field. I built as folllows:

Note everything was maxed

2 Wizard Towers

1 Barricks

1 Mage Tower

12 to 15 Inns

2 Farms

I Mill

I Bakery

[Post New]by sheridanleigh on Jun 29, 10 12:55 PM
It took me 2 days, but I finally figured it out. Put 5 wizard towers in the very center of town (max them). Have at least 9 heros. Once you feel that you're able to keep the trolls a safe distance, build an inn, lumber mill, and stone quarry. Keep building inns, while adding 2 farms, barracks, and a training ground. Max everything! I also added 2 mages for safety, but it probably wasn't necessary. Do this all by raising wood and stone through challenges or buy building and tearing down structures.

missbflat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by missbflat on Jul 1, 10 4:28 PM
my trolls, once they come they get stuck on the last building they destroy and never leave the village so building in between is pretty much out of the question, as soon as i build anything new they start destroying it and they damage buildings without even being there, i don;t getmoney for destroying houses, but i ddint do them up, will try that now

RuthieJo
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by RuthieJo on Jul 1, 10 7:34 PM
None of my building are any good and with no money, no lumber and no stones, I've tried and tried to repair a place as soon as I was able to get 200 from the bit of rent coming in. Then the troll come in and if I send a hero, he gets killed. I've even tried the quests with the heros and they wind up getting killed too. It takes 700 stones plus lumber for a mage tower. 500 lumber is 1000 and the least amount of stones is 2000, so how does anybody get enough money to buy enough to get a mage tower to begin with?

I'm only getting quests that want gold to begin with or a hero that the wolves or trolls kill.

RuthieJo
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by RuthieJo on Jul 1, 10 8:27 PM
I finally got thru. Took me 35 weeks and 6days.

I went in and demolished the one house giving income, then repaired the
two that only needed 200 each to repair. They demolished for 1000 each.
That gave me the money to repair and demolish another. I did this until I
had demolished everything. Then I had enough money to buy 2000 stone
and 4000 lumber. I built two mage towers close together n the center of
town, then I built a stone quarry and a lumber mill and upgraded them both
to royals. Next I built 2 farms and upgraded them to royals. Then I build mage towers until I had 5 and built 4 wizard towers.

I noticed that the trolls came in waves. I started building the expensive house,
and built four of them then upgraded them to royals. By this time I'd done all
the quests and was in the hole with no money what so every, like 37k in the hole.
I built trader buildings for money, then added more of the expensive houses.
Adding farms and upgrading them, until I had enough food for more than the 300 citizens I needed.

All of a sudden my citizens left and I discovered I didn't have enough protection. So I built two barricks and upgraded them.

I had to build another lumber mill just before I finished, because the first royal one wasn't making lumber fast enough.

In the end, I even had money, plenty of lumber and stones.

gellyitaly
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by gellyitaly on Jul 3, 10 7:35 AM
thanks for all the advice- I was stuck too until I read if a property is repaired you get more money from it, this helped as I repaired and destroyed them then I built 3 lumber and 4 stone mills enabling me to quickly build various towers and barracks for the monsters. then i built houses, farms etc and finished the level with a gold trophy in 13 weeks. (although very in debt!)

Edited on 07/03/2010 at 7:49:43 AM PST

RuthieJo
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by RuthieJo on Jul 3, 10 10:04 PM
gellyitaly wrote:thanks for all the advice- I was stuck too until I read if a property is repaired you get more money from it, this helped as I repaired and destroyed them then I built 3 lumber and 4 stone mills enabling me to quickly build various towers and barracks for the monsters. then i built houses, farms etc and finished the level with a gold trophy in 13 weeks. (although very in debt!)

I finished several levels way in debt, but still got a gold trophy. A lot of levels want you to have a certain amount of income, but nothing is ever said that you can't be in debt lol.

[Post New]by waycoolOvermoon on Jul 4, 10 5:48 PM
I'm glad am not the only one that is stuck with this one!!! I was becoming desperate! I will try repairing everything and then selling.
I will try building wizard towers! I'll tell you how it went!

coyotesm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by coyotesm on Jul 4, 10 6:15 PM
hi all glad for all the advice as was getting realy frustrated with this level, will give all a try & see how it ends up, hopefully able to move past this one

[Post New]by waycoolOvermoon on Jul 4, 10 6:28 PM
Amazing! I got a silver trophy!! Five wizard towers, one barrack, I distroyed everything except the inns and two town houses! Then two royal farms, maybe sone and lumber. It makes everything easier if you get the game event about cheaper construting. Good luck!

Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Jul 4, 10 8:41 PM
Stuck on this level too!

Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Jul 4, 10 9:38 PM
Wow that was the level from HELL! The only way to get money and supplies is to build and sell houses, and I did that so many times, my wrist hurts!

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by patnsky on Jul 7, 10 12:27 AM
Thanks to everyone who reviewed here before me. I built and sold house and townhouse after house and townhouse. I then started building Mages and increasing them to Royal, around the edges of town. I still built and sold townhouses. Built a mill and a stone quarry, then increased them to Royal. Then I started building and increasing to Royal, farms, bakeries, townhouses, and any other buildings I felt I needed and could afford. I also did most challanges and bought more Heros and workers. I did not get any trophies but at least I got through the level. Yes this was the level from Hell.

Go to: