hbw94
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Cannot Purchase All Items in All Shops?

[Post New]by hbw94 on Feb 26, 18 4:43 AM
I have 3 diamonds on expert for all levels and challenges and I've found all the mice. I only have 190 coins left, but there are two more items I haven't purchased: Emmy's Bootees in the Final Challenge for 450 and Carl the Chef in Father of the Year for 1560. I'm not new to the Emily games, so I'm surprised that I didn'tt have enough coins to purchase everything. I watched all the credits to see if there were levels after watching and I looked around for a hidden level but didn't find any. What am I missing?

Re:Cannot Purchase All Items in All Shops?

[Post New]by Cruzlvr on Feb 26, 18 6:35 PM
you need to keep playing the daily challenge every day to build up your diamonds.

hbw94
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by hbw94 on Feb 27, 18 4:41 AM
The diamonds are for the porch/house furniture. I'm looking for coins for the shops. Usually if you earn three diamonds on each level and all the mice you have enough to buy all the items, but not with this game. I have 190 coins, but need around 2000 to buy the last two items.

[Post New]by Cruzlvr on Feb 27, 18 4:04 PM
Sorry - read it wrong. Try playing on a higher setting. If you were playing on the "beginner" setting, try to the normal. If playing on "normal", play on expert.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Feb 27, 18 5:10 PM
hbw94 - Go back to the level map and make sure you have 3 stars for every level. Each star is worth 30 coins. Sometimes it is easy to overlook one star missed. I was able to get all the upgrades. If you have 3 stars on all levels, then you should report it with the game manufacturer's support (not BFG), so they can fix it.

Cruzlvr wrote:Sorry - read it wrong. Try playing on a higher setting. If you were playing on the "beginner" setting, try to the normal. If playing on "normal", play on expert.

Cruzlvr, have you played this game? There is no normal, beginner, etc. It is a pre-set level and you cannot change it.

julesy

Edited on 02/27/2018 at 5:11:04 PM PST

[Post New]by Cruzlvr on Feb 27, 18 8:28 PM
Yes I have played the game and yes you can change the level settings. Click on the three lines in the lower left hand corner, click again, click on settings. At the bottom of that is difficulty settings. You can choose beginner, normal or expert. Depending on which level you choose, you get more coins for completion.

judsandra
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by judsandra on Mar 3, 18 2:53 PM
Unfortunately, you have to go back and play levels again to earn enough money to buy all the items. I hate it that they do this in these games. Once I've played a level, I don't want to go back again and keep playing. I've resolved to the fact that I won't try to get all the trophies and just play because it gets rather boring having to go back and keep playing. The only way I like to do this is if I didn't get 3 stars the first go round and then I will do it again.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Mar 3, 18 5:21 PM
Cruzlvr wrote:Yes I have played the game and yes you can change the level settings. Click on the three lines in the lower left hand corner, click again, click on settings. At the bottom of that is difficulty settings. You can choose beginner, normal or expert. Depending on which level you choose, you get more coins for completion.

Yes, sorry, you are correct, Cruzlvr.

julesy

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Mar 4, 18 8:00 PM
This is yet another disappointment in the series. (The never-ending freezing issues being the most disappointing. It seems to me that if you have achieved all 3 stars and diamonds in EXPERT mode, that you should have enough to buy everything in the shops, but no, you have to go replay levels to get money to get the stupid "trophy". It's just annoying. I think the game is becoming more about just making money fast and furious--not testing everything out or making sure it works right.

hbw94
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by hbw94 on Mar 10, 18 8:55 PM
I think I will report it. I played on expert level and I have all mice and all stars (with the trophies for them). I've played daily challenges several times to have enough diamonds to buy all the porch items. The only trophy I don't have is for buying all items in all the shops and since there is nothing left to play that will give me coins, I'm going to chalk this up to a glitch. Thank you for all your suggestions!

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Mar 24, 18 10:10 AM
hbw94---you can earn more coins for replaying levels---the higher levels give you more---you just unfortunately, have to keep replaying them until you get enough--like I said before---annoying

tuxedo0530
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by tuxedo0530 on Apr 7, 18 4:28 PM
Yes, what tamk42 states is true --- playing levels over again will give you more coins so you can purchase all of the items in the shop. I played the 50's level again (they give the most coins) and was able to earn enough coins to buy all the Shop items.

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by boptab on Apr 12, 18 1:39 PM
I agree with other players as to how hard it is to reach 3 stars on all levels. Very difficult. I'm on normal play and many times I've missed the 3rd star by one notch! Ugh!

Edited on 04/12/2018 at 1:40:16 PM PST

Go to: