lynwil
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Level 51

[Post New]by lynwil on Jun 28, 10 9:04 PM
Am I missing something as the timer's half way down before I get to do anything except collect money. I thought I might get some wood from the destruction of the houses so I could run the workshop but that didn't happen. Love this game and I'm now going for gold so I'm tearing my hair out!!!

Nansky69
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

Re:Level 51

[Post New]by Nansky69 on Jul 2, 10 11:46 AM
Hi Lynwil,

I own the CE version, this is their walkthrough for level 51:

- Collect the rent from the Mansion and add siding to it. Pay the bandit blocking the workshop and start producing materials.
- Demolish the 2 villa's as well as the 2 fountains
- Bulid 2 Mansions on the (now) empty lots and add siding
- When 5.000 gold is saved up pay the bandit blocking the first bank. Start improving all Mansions to 3 stars
- Pay the 10.000 gold to the bandit blockimng the second bank as soon as the amount is available, then do the same for the bandit blocking the sawmill.
Improve all Mansions by 3 stars, then stop producing materials at the Sawmill and save up gold instead to pay the last 2 bandits
- Build Flowers on all 6 small building lots

I must warn you though, because getting gold on every level opens the expert mode, but the levels are exactly the same just a third of the time.

lynwil
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by lynwil on Jul 5, 10 2:28 PM
Thanks Nansky69, I'll give that a try - somehow I don't think I'm ever going to get gold on all the levels but thanks for letting me know!! Happy gaming, lynwil

lynwil
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by lynwil on Aug 8, 10 2:29 PM
To anyone reading this later - the workshop must be available before you start demolishing the villas. Serves me right for not reading the instructions properly!

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on May 9, 11 8:40 PM
Thank you for your help.

Go to: