delia67m
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

New level

[Post New]by delia67m on Feb 26, 18 8:41 AM
Today is the 26th, and no new level has come out yet. The bonuses can't be used to progress the game at all. It's been a month and a half. How much longer? How much "patience" do I need to have for a company that respects itself?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:New level

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 26, 18 10:46 AM
Hello delia67m,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on our teams to make new content to release to our players. It can take significant time to come up with, design, develop, discuss, balance, and test new content across the multitude of devices our players enjoy Sir Match-a-Lot on, and we appreciate players patience as we ensure that this content is the best it can be.

While we don't have a specific date for when this new content will be available for our players, we hope that the events and other content already available in the game can help bide the time while waiting for new worlds. As soon as we hear more information about this content, a moderator will be sure to swim by and announce it for our players.

Since this appears to be similar to a previous request made in the following thread: new update, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as this was responded to in that thread and moderators are unable to provide specific information for upcoming updates as they are not provided that information in advance. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you as well for helping us maintain the accessibility of the forums by not creating new threads about the same topic if one was already started previously. We appreciate players making the forums as accessible as possible, as well as their patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 02/26/2018 at 10:46:41 AM PST

Go to: