operation mania won't run!

[Post New]by chobitpersocom on Oct 31, 08 7:28 AM
It says I don't have the right version of flash but I do! I love the mania games and would buy this one but I can't get it to run!

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

Re:operation mania won't run!

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 31, 08 7:43 AM
You'll need to contact Tech Support to get this issue addressed.

[Post New]by sydneymarie73 on Oct 31, 08 8:24 AM
If you ever get it figured out let me know. I'm having the same problem.

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Oct 31, 08 9:17 AM
Hello chobitpersocom! I'm sorry to hear that you are having technical difficulties with Operation Mania. I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. They are well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking here.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

[Post New]by mesimpsons99 on Oct 31, 08 3:15 PM
dussgemma wrote:Thanks Aegean,
Duss
from what i'm hearing it does'nt connect too pogo seavers . Not much too do with the game if you can'nt do that.

dussgemma
Manatee
Manatee
4,100 Posts

[Post New]by dussgemma on Oct 31, 08 3:22 PM
Oh okay, Thanks for notifying me MS

pfalcioni
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by pfalcioni on Oct 31, 08 7:43 PM
I've got the same problem. I emailed support. Hopefully there will be a fix soon.

mel77
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by mel77 on Nov 1, 08 6:01 PM
I have Flash 10 properly installed, the latest graphics/video card drivers and so forth and this game still doesn't work for me either. I'm probably getting the same error (it's not recognizing my flash version). Tried uninstalling and re-installing the game...but it seems there's just some sort of glitch in it. C'est la vie.

Edited on 11/01/2008 at 6:01:27 PM PST

[Post New]by Greygallows on Nov 1, 08 6:20 PM
Same issue here.

dussgemma
Manatee
Manatee
4,100 Posts

[Post New]by dussgemma on Nov 1, 08 7:13 PM
I just downloaded it, so i will tell you the news, on how it goes.

Hey all,
Duss

pfalcioni
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by pfalcioni on Nov 1, 08 10:50 PM
24 hours and still no reply from support. Anyone else hear about a workaround or fix for the Flash problem?

[Post New]by playingspades247 on Nov 4, 08 11:56 AM
Iv'e leearned that you may have to log in as administrator to your computer to fix this but i hav yet to find out how to do this

[Post New]by sandybumnz on Nov 6, 08 7:53 PM
hi having the same probs, gutted cos i love these games

zuziq
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by zuziq on Nov 9, 08 9:44 AM
I am having the same flash problem eventhough I downloaded the latest version. Anyone get an answer yet?

[Post New]by palyspursfan on Nov 24, 08 6:22 AM
im having same problem,its says i need active 8 or above and i already do

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Nov 24, 08 9:49 AM
Hello palyspursfan,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with Operation Mania. I recommend that you contact our Customer Support team. Our Customer Support team are trained to deal with these types of problems and will work with you to get our game working properly.

You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "Need Tech Support" link at the right of this page.

bfgErie

[Post New]by HelenMaye on Nov 25, 08 10:57 AM
bfgErie,

You guys keep saying contact support but we have already done that and have reported on this forum that they have no fixes for the game ... Just for myslef i have contacted them 3 times and all they say is we dont have a fix and if we do in the future we will post it in the forum ...

[Post New]by ginaj101 on Dec 19, 08 9:06 AM
bfgAegean wrote:Hello chobitpersocom! I'm sorry to hear that you are having technical difficulties with Operation Mania. I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. They are well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=hl_7skgj" target="_blank">here</a>.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

[Post New]by woodymartha on Dec 23, 08 2:29 PM
I am having the same problem with Operation Mania. I have Flash Player 10 but it says I need to upgrade.

[Post New]by nascar84 on Jan 20, 09 2:49 PM
I am having the same problem. So i boight the game and with the game I bought I am still having the same problem. HELP!!!!!

Go to: