ScottishMags
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

No pleasure left in this game

[Post New]by ScottishMags on Feb 27, 18 2:14 AM
I have been playing Gummy drop for some time now...Am in Montreal.
But since the update it has become ridiculously difficult and the the pleasure has all gone.
So thank you Devs for making it a 'no go' game
Bye
Margaret

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

Re:No pleasure left in this game

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Feb 27, 18 5:53 AM
Sorry to hear that. Hope you find a game you will enjoy. FWIW, I am in Beijing and have not noticed an increase in difficulty.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Feb 27, 18 6:17 AM
ScottishMags, what is the actual issue since the update? Is it glitching or doing something it shouldn't? Or is it maybe that you have just hit a bad run on some levels? that happens to all of us, if thats the case, sleep on it, or just give it a break, you might well find when you try again, things will work. they often do come out like that. The number of times I have got a difficult level out first thing in the morning after giving up the night before is quite a lot.

Edited on 02/27/2018 at 6:17:30 AM PST

NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Feb 27, 18 8:23 AM
IN my op, the game is the same game I started yrs ago, sure there's been changes but the bones of the matching game is still there. Some cities are difficult, shouldn't be impossible. IF not challenging, what's the purpose? Generally, if impassable-it'll be adjusted. The matching principle, having a strategy uniquely your own, makes me think but each tier, I know I must "match & gather" to proceed... I've taken time off, been a complainer, I assume many of us feel the same but all in all, game has evolved-not changed like some I've played.. Remembering M--Castle a BFG, it's a mere shadow of its beginning & I quit playing with a huge bank! Don't delete game, use encouragement and tips from forum..it'll be there when you get back, pick up where you left. It'll be the same.

Maudcat
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Maudcat on Feb 27, 18 5:56 PM
I get frustrated with the game, too.
Sometimes it just seems so darn hard!
Speaking for me, I don’t like challenging.
I want it to be easy peasy all the time.
Hah!

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Feb 28, 18 3:40 AM
In the early days of playing the game I thought some of the levels were impossible, until I found various hints and tips on here. I certainly think many of the early cities are far more difficult than the later ones. That thought is supported when I go back to playing on PC where I am still on early cities and some of them are a real pain to get through.

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Feb 28, 18 8:41 AM
I find the earlier cities to be easier and then an increase in difficulty going forward, maybe it is because I have gained experience and what seemed hard at the start is not so hard now. And then there are the cities referred to as the Valley of Death.

Weatherup
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by Weatherup on Feb 28, 18 11:52 AM
I enjoy hard levels if there is a strategy to figure out. Some aren't difficult but require lots of luck. I'll play 20 times and not get close then win with 15 moves left over, for example. The current Everest isn't worth playing for that reason, I think.

Go to: