Sorry I meant Prehistoric Park level 3 with the magnifying glasses.

[Post New]by Kat5821 on Feb 27, 18 4:47 AM
Any tips?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Sorry I meant Prehistoric Park level 3 with the magnifying glasses.

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Feb 27, 18 8:16 AM
Kat5821 wrote:Any tips on getting past this level? I’m trying to collect all the magnifying glasses because I know I’ll need them later. Barely passed the first run on this level and I have 2 more just to get the glass?

Copied your post over. You don't need to start a new post you just need to edit your original one to avoid confusion.

Do you mean the item the locals need to get a key for the gates?

Try and do all the levels as far as you can first and get all the required fireflies needed to get past each barrier/gate.

I had a glitch in my game and perhaps you might too. When I reached the barriers/gates on the last few worlds (including Prehistoric Park) I didn't need to complete getting the items or playing to the third tiers for the locals. The keys were mysteriously already awarded to me.

When I went back and played the levels for the locals out of curiosity (after completing the world) I only got rewarded a second key of which I didn't need.

Perhaps you got the glitch too??

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Feb 27, 18 8:20 AM
If for some reason you don't have the key glitch...

You need to combine a firework with a line boost in order to reach the edge and corner squares.

If it comes down to it, get as far as you can then knock out any edge and corners remaining with hammers.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Feb 27, 18 11:26 AM
Hello Kat5821,

Welcome to the forums! As silver_hawk has demonstrated, the community here is incredibly helpful. If you would ever like to edit a post, this can be done by clicking the Edit button on the post in question. Should any more help with this level be needed, please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator. We'll be happy to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: