moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

Catch of the Week

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on Jun 29, 10 7:41 PM
I think I got the wrong thread the first time.. Sorry.

I can't make the diary send me to the docks. They are locked and won't budge. All I can do is go back to the temple and have the man tell me to search somewhere else.

The walkthrough just says to use the diary to change locations.

Edited on 06/29/2010 at 8:01:21 PM PST

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

Re:Catch of the Week

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jun 29, 10 11:27 PM
There may be something else to do at the temple, maybe hover over everywhere and a sparkle like another weight for the scale not on the list. Or another bubble you missed, but that would be on the walkthrough I guess. It took me awhile to realize I was supposed to use map and to the docks. But when I got there I didn't know what I was supposed to do, I thought it was to get a ladder but didn't see it there til later. I had to keep checking WT to make sure I had found all the baloons. These clickoramas make me nuts, impatient. Click everywhere and maybe a new spakle to explore, that may not be one of the hints. Maybe I was lucky but made it to the mountains somehow, totally random luck I guess.

Really enjoying it so far as far as the graphics, an adventure "Lite", I get bogged down in the longer wandering one so I like this map!

Go to: