bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Escape Whisper Valley forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 30, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Escape Whisper Valley forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Escape Whisper Valley players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

Re:Welcome to Escape Whisper Valley forum

[Post New]by care___916 on Jul 11, 10 1:53 PM
Is there going to be a walkthrough?? for us dummies

Elirana
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Elirana on Jul 13, 10 10:49 AM
Boring, boring, boring. No interaction. No variety. No nothing going for it. I do wish BFG would rate games as PURE HOGs. I have had this game since it came out and I still haven't finished. Can only stand 15mins at a time but my tenacious nature dictates I must finish. True, I gave up on Cate West and deleted before finishing so this may suffer the same fate yet.

palenape
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by palenape on Aug 15, 10 6:54 PM
So is there a walk thru???

tedderpic
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by tedderpic on Aug 18, 10 7:26 AM
I finally finished ...I also could only play 1 or 2 chapters at a time...but glad I stuck with it ....not one of my better chooses in games ,but not the worse either ...
good game if you like just hidden objects...but it is on a timer ( which I like) gives me a target to beat the clock......try to collect as many objects in one and the bonuses go up and dont use hints ...bonus at end of chapter is worth it...makes the game more interesting..........................

mamacass13
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,015 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass13 on Dec 28, 10 1:19 AM
Can you only get the bonus unlocked if you don't use hints? Or do you just have to find all lock and keys?

Go to: