bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 30, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids forum

[Post New]by gamecupcake on Jun 30, 10 2:15 AM
How to get past wall and foliage? I need something sharp and something to break through the wall. I only have a raft paddle and a queen's sarcophagus.

[Post New]by ConstanzeRush on Jun 30, 10 8:55 AM
You need to go back to the Scene where you have to cross the scorching Dessert first! ...use your Canteen for that.

lynnie11
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by lynnie11 on Jun 30, 10 2:18 PM
Played this demo after finishing Rom. 7 wonders: Taj Mahal. If you thought that one had problems, just wait! I never give up on demo's, always play the hour. About 15 mins. did it for me. The heiroglyphic game had so many instructions, then you run out of time. Gave up and skipped. Looking for hidden objects is a shot in the dark, literally. Black on black. They did stop the dizzying cursor from the last game, this one just takes 10 points away if you click to many times. But you sometimes must keep clicking to find the exact right spot to get the object. I really didn't care if they took 10 point away, I just wanted them to leave me alone. Since they wouldn't I left them. I don't know when I've played something I've enjoyed less.

Edited on 07/01/2010 at 9:22:30 AM PST

vievieta
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by vievieta on Jul 3, 10 3:05 AM
the game crash down

lidaviola
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by lidaviola on Jul 3, 10 3:57 AM
lynnie11 I agree with you. I gave up early also. Way to dark to find the hidden items. And, I am getting tired of having to go back and forth to find things. It was frustrating to me. I am finding it harder and harder to find games to hold my interest.

vievieta
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by vievieta on Jul 3, 10 4:14 AM
Im going to delete and reinstall to see if that will work,....and it crashs twice

[Post New]by abbey1122 on Jul 6, 10 9:13 AM
This game is great. Even exceeded my expectations, which were pretty high. My laptop is not the most powerful but is doing ok. (Has to draw breath, hiccup and go on with an occasional sob.) The game is gorgeous and you are truly there. Even getting lost is a pleasure. Well worth the price - I can see myself playing again and again.
Thank you Big Fish for hours and hours of fun!

[Post New]by grtbesnar on Jul 6, 10 10:00 AM
Superb graphics and game play, interesting storyline. Love the extra features - especially puzzles!

It definitely counts......

[Post New]by hevenlyj on Jul 12, 10 12:43 PM
I seldom make any remarks on the games, but this is really a rotten game. No hint buttons, hard to find objects, going back and forth from one scene to any other and still not finding what your looking for. JUST NOT A FUN GAME!!!

[Post New]by sixtynine on Jul 12, 10 12:43 PM
I can't find anything to get through the bushes OR to break down the wall into the pyramid. This is a very difficult game. If you ask for a hint, it keeps saying to move the cursor around....around WHERE? I'm beginning to HATE this one.

Hatlady
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Hatlady on Jul 21, 10 10:09 AM
I too am becoming frustrated with this one and the Taj Mahal too...this one, I am in the 4th 'room' in the pyramid where I need to find 10 items to obtain Queen's crooked staff on right side of room. The w/t has an image of this room but with different items than mine. Does anyone have an image of this room with these items circled? = eye, anky, brush, purse, snake, spear, knight, KINDLING, neckace, chess piece - I have everything except the KINDLING and cannot find anything here that resembles such an item. Have even tried using a magnifying glass to look closer at the image on my screen but it doesn't help. Thanks
Hatlady36

eponym
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by eponym on Jul 27, 10 11:51 AM
I played it to the end but must admit it was not a very good game. If I had realized it was by the same folks who did the Taj I would not have purchased it. It was so dark that I had to change my display settings. Also, it was not a very intuitive game. Don't buy this. It was awful

Hatlady
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Hatlady on Jul 29, 10 8:40 AM
Hello again. No one seems to have posted the solution to the "kindling" problem - but I found this item (sure wouldn't have known THAT was kindling without it) is to click on the HINT button in lower right hand corner of page/room. Seems I have overlooked this "help" button before. And the item was in plain sight too. Well, I'm now on my way and feel OK about this game now that I have discovered the "hint button". yes, the images are dark, but it helps to know what the item looks like that one is looking for.
Love, hatlady36

[Post New]by jamefoy on Nov 15, 10 4:12 PM
How do you open the Bonus Area? I completed the Queen's Sarcophagus, I have 40 scarabs, no Bonus area opened up. Do I have to do something? It only lets me back out, not cool.

[Post New]by jencliff on Dec 15, 11 2:11 PM
gamecupcake wrote:How to get past wall and foliage? I need something sharp and something to break through the wall. I only have a raft paddle and a queen's sarcophagus.

[Post New]by jencliff on Dec 15, 11 2:13 PM
sixtynine wrote:I can't find anything to get through the bushes OR to break down the wall into the pyramid. This is a very difficult game. If you ask for a hint, it keeps saying to move the cursor around....around WHERE? I'm beginning to HATE this one.

Go back in the game and obtain a hammer and a knife .

[Post New]by delia711 on Aug 5, 12 10:31 AM
Iam not able to return to the pyraminds.Iam stuck in the desert.Please help me.thank you delia711.

Go to: