hidden BONUS

[Post New]by ggkat1 on Feb 27, 18 10:26 AM
We know about the bonus for all clean tables at the end of a chapter, but I didn't know that there's an additional bigger bonus if all items are fully stocked!

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:hidden BONUS

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Feb 27, 18 5:12 PM
Yep! Most of the Delicious Emily games are like this. Can make a difference between getting 2 stars or 3 stars!

julesy

[Post New]by ggkat1 on Mar 3, 18 7:37 AM
I've been through all my Delicious games and can't find this Fully Restocked bonus in any of them. What am I missing?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Mar 3, 18 5:29 PM
ggkat1 wrote:I've been through all my Delicious games and can't find this Fully Restocked bonus in any of them. What am I missing?

You get the Fully Stocked bonus of 30 points and the Clean Tables bonus of 20 points at the very end of every level. Any level where have a count of items to refill will give you the Fully Stocked bonus. Just make sure to clean all the tables and restock all the items before you check out your last customer.

julesy

[Post New]by ggkat1 on Mar 6, 18 10:48 PM
Please just name one other Delicious game that has this Fully Restocked bonus. Even following your instructions, I can't find any other game that has it. Please help.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Mar 8, 18 5:35 PM
ggkat1 wrote:Please just name one other Delicious game that has this Fully Restocked bonus. Even following your instructions, I can't find any other game that has it. Please help.

So maybe you are misunderstanding me or I didn't make myself clear. I indicated that most of the Delicious Emily games give you extra points for cleaning tables before the level ends. The Fully Stocked bonus is just for Moms vs. Dads game.

julesy

Go to: