bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 30, 10 12:22 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids technical issues here only

[Post New]by cybergrl on Jun 30, 10 12:41 AM
Game froze, after hitting the skip button, in the first mini game. I think the issue started with the mini game, because I couldn't click on the tiles. Let alone match them to anything.

kimmykaye
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Post any Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids technical issues here only

[Post New]by kimmykaye on Jun 30, 10 8:33 AM
When I tried to play the first matching tile games, first, most of the time I couldn't click the tiles and then when I hit the skip button, the game froze competely. I have deleted it, but if fixed, I would like to try it again.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jun 30, 10 10:15 AM
Welcome to the pond fishies!

Sometimes freezing can be caused by display issues. It may help to check for updates to your video card drivers and/or Direct X. These updates are quick and almost always free. Here is a link to our help article with more information.

Game Freezing

You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

bfgTigris

bailey8877
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by bailey8877 on Jun 30, 10 3:08 PM
This has never happened to me before, but some of the scenes from the first part of the game are missing so I can't play the game properly. It sucks so it dose not matter that much.

naomi4195
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by naomi4195 on Jul 1, 10 9:35 AM
When I try to download it says installation failed, error 766. Please help??!!

End of game freeze

[Post New]by Notenoughfish on Jul 5, 10 10:05 AM
Game freezes right after placing all the sarcophagus parts. Have to use Windows control manager to close the game. Game opens to show the sarcophagus shining and larger in the screen and the window instructing me to place all the sarcophagus parts keeps appearing. I have followed all the procedures on the tech support page: updated video drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled flash player and shockwave, uninstalled and reinstalled game, and uninstalled and reinstalled game using Mozilla firefox.

diamondgirlva
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by diamondgirlva on Jul 5, 10 10:15 AM
I am having the same issues as Notenoughfish still have the issue.

[Post New]by grtbesnar on Jul 6, 10 10:03 AM
Superb graphics and game play, interesting storyline. Love the extra features - especially puzzles!

It definitely counts......

[Post New]by nanalinnell on Jul 12, 10 3:25 PM
I'm having a really really hard time finding items because the screen is so dark. I have my screen lighting up all the way and have never had this problem before but I don't think I will continue with the game because it's too frustrating. I end up just clicking everywhere until I either find the item or the hint icon recharges. Any suggestions?

janetdory
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by janetdory on Jul 12, 10 4:23 PM
I'm sorry I spent a game token on this game! It was all mixed up and very hard to find some of the items. It was dark and the shapes of the items were very bad. I hope no one else buys this game!!!

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Jul 13, 10 1:53 PM
I finally got all the way to the end to place the pieces of the sarcophagus, which I had all of them, couldn't place them because of the right click, left game to check out walkthrough and when I got back to place the pieces, one of them was totally gone, what now?

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Jul 13, 10 1:54 PM
I finally got all the way to the end to place the pieces of the sarcophagus, which I had all of them, couldn't place them because of the right click, left game to check out walkthrough and when I got back to place the pieces, one of them was totally gone, what now?

Go to: