game violation

[Post New]by mo1947 on Feb 28, 18 3:22 AM
I have downloaded 3 games to play but they will not open I am getting a game violation message 0x00000000 0x534092E; can anyone help me resolve

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:game violation

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 1, 18 10:27 AM
Hello mo1947,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I'm sorry to hear that several games seem to be producing an Access Violation error. This can sometimes be resolved with some quick adjustments to the computer playing the game, and if you would like to try those steps, I'm linking to them below:

Access Violation

If those suggested steps don't seem to help, or if you'd like further assistance beyond our help pages, please contact our Technical Support Team with the titles of the games seeing the issue, a description of the issue being seen (including any error messages or numbers seen) as well as when the issue occurs, and what you would like to have done. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can do so.

Thank you for your patience, and since this seems to be discussing multiple games and an Access Violation error, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread so we can help maintain the accessibility of the forums. If you'd like to report a technical issue for this specific game, Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition, I've recreated the technical issue specific thread, so that players can report future issues for this specific game at the thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: