I have no idea what you're trying to say [removed by moderator]

Edited on 07/01/2010 at 4:34:57 PM PST

nanny2x2
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:what a waste of money!

[Post New]by nanny2x2 on Jun 30, 10 8:29 PM
Svengoolie wrote:I have no idea what you're trying to say [removed by moderator].

Edited on 07/01/2010 at 4:34:11 PM PST

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jun 30, 10 10:51 PM
If you are saying you want to send a private message PM to a poster instead of replying here writing a Reply Post, then just click on the pink envelope on their post next to where it says Quote. Then a blank will appear to write and send a PM.

If you click on their name left of their post it will bring up that fishie's Profile and I think there is a PM box there too, but you will have to type in the subject so they know what thread topic you refer to.

In Chat there is a button to use to start a new message. If about a specific game, like here, you have found the new message button. You can either start a new topic, or reply to a post, or send a PM using pink envelope on their post bar where you also do emoticons.

Hope this helps. And, just ignore rude replies, most people want to be helpful here.

[Post New]by SherryHolt on Jun 30, 10 11:42 PM
puzzledone wrote: And, just ignore rude replies, most people want to be helpful here.

Agreed - I must say that is the first rude comment I've seen in the forums.
If ya can't say something nice...refrain from hitting those keys

Svengoolie
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Svengoolie on Jul 1, 10 10:26 PM
Oh, chill out. I said what you all were thinking after you read that!

[Post New]by Aaron_1234 on Jul 2, 10 3:24 AM
Hey there fellow fishies! I have purchased Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids. I hav completed also. Nice one. Nice Puzzle and story abt Pyramids.
I feel it is worth. The final bonus puzzle is excellent(brain teaser) and really challenging to solve. Of course I like challenges.

Go to: