Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

Hints

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 31, 08 11:32 AM
I've read that some gamers aren't able to "get" or "find" the hints in this game. The hint is the sun icon on the far right of the screen. You click the sun and it encircles the object with light. After you select the object you needed help on... the hint will recharge itself. I've only had to use it a few times so I don't know if there's only a certain allowable hints per level or game.

Re:Hints

[Post New]by f4dchief on May 1, 09 9:12 AM
thanks for that info. can anyone help me with screen 32. i've been trying everything i can think of but i run out of time. thanks ahead of time if anyone helps. thats with build-a-lot 3.

Edited on 05/01/2009 at 9:13:44 AM PST

[Post New]by ppnjp15 on Jul 28, 09 5:20 AM
CIan anyone help me with this game as it won't let me get by the double fours.I need HELP please.

Edited on 08/27/2009 at 4:33:57 AM PST

Myriade99
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by Myriade99 on Aug 8, 09 2:53 PM
I had some problems with that one also. the game seemed really ''picky'' about that drawing. I tried it a few times by starting with the top ''4'', then when I tried starting with the bottom ''4'' it took me only two tries. I not sure if it was luck, but the sample drawing looked to me like it was started from the bottom. I hope this helps.

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Jerripat on Aug 19, 09 9:15 PM
I also had trouble with the double 4's. Kept tying (starting with the left 4) & it finally worked. Now I am stuck on the rune that looks like a V with a backward C. Did you get that one to work?

Go to: