Casebook Vista

[Post New]by mustangcelli on Oct 31, 08 11:49 AM
I have finished the first case, but the 2nd case (et al) won't load. I have uninstalled/reinstalled, deleted temp files, etc., and disabled virus protection. No fix. Anyone else running Vista experienced the same?

Re:Casebook Vista

[Post New]by POSTALANGEL205 on Oct 31, 08 3:14 PM
[b] I can't get it to load any either one of my PC's. And I turned off the firewalls too. ?????

VickiS531
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by VickiS531 on Nov 1, 08 7:42 PM
Don't know what to tell you. I'm running Vista and having no problems with playing the game. Have you contacted support yet? That'd be the best thing I can tell you. They'll probably ask you to uninstall/reinstall from BFG website and if that doesn't fix it, then send your dxdiag file.

[Post New]by mustangcelli on Nov 11, 08 11:21 PM
Follow-up note:

I resolved the issue by uninstalling the game, logging in as the Administrator, and reinstalling. Not sure if this is indicative of Vista Ultimate, but even though I set my account to have administrator privileges, it was not installing it properly. Within Administrator, everything installs/works perfectly.

GreenMeany
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by GreenMeany on Nov 11, 08 11:24 PM
Isn't Vista wonderful............................................................................................

NOT

Go to: