bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Slime Army

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 1, 10 12:05 AM
One day in the peaceful Slime World, the King of Monsters commanded his gigantic army to attack the Slimes, and forced them into slavery! Take on the role of Colonel Slime and use a powerful Slime Army to defeat the invading monsters and bring the peace back to the Slime world in this fun and exciting Match 3 game! Play through tons of levels and summon forth special Slimes with unique abilities and powers. Can you stop the evil King of Monsters?

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

Re:Slime Army

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Jul 1, 10 1:21 AM

A match 3 game with a lot of stuff going on around you but I didn't get a chance to see what that was because I was too busy looking for the one match left on the whole screen, nearly every click.

This is a huge pet peeve of mine.

Match 3's are not about looking for the one or two matches available on the board. There should always be plenty of matches. The challenge is more in choosing the best combos and finding them fast.

If I wanted to look for something hidden I would be playing a HOG!

Looked like lots of power ups and stuff, but again, no time to check them out.

No sale here

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Jul 1, 10 6:22 AM
Glad you had something to say. I played about half the demo, in bits and pieces, and feel no love for it. I'm pretty much speechless - just shaking my head and walking away lol.

[Post New]by nikkislayer on Jul 1, 10 2:12 PM
Just played for about 10 mins I was only on level 2. Game nice and colourful but why did they have to make the purple and blue slimes nearly identical colours? because of this I felt the levels went on longer than they should have and made the game boring.

No buy for me

mgpaquin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by mgpaquin on Jul 5, 10 2:06 PM
I found this a cute, relaxing little game. I enjoy Match 3 games when I want to play a game I don't have to squint at, and I found the "slimes" cute. And it was on sale!

Go to: