bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Making Mr. Right

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 1, 10 12:05 AM
Making Mr. Right puts your relationship skills to the test! Take on the role of the famous Dr. Love, a best-selling author of self-help books, as she conducts research into training men. Help Dr. Love teach her loveless clients to boost their confidence and hone other skills as they greatly increase their chances of winning their perfect mate in this fun Time Management game! Help start some happy couples in Making Mr. Right!

Re:Making Mr. Right

[Post New]by itollya on Jul 1, 10 6:44 PM
I have tried the game, and I can not get the game to purchase the equipment for the training(this is level one). I even contacted live chat, and they were unable to get pass that as well. I have burned 40 out of the 60 minutes and I can not even complete level on. I have used the phone, and I have tried clicking, and doubling clicking the correct training equipment. I have also tried click and dragging. I am unable to buy the training equipment. I have even tried doing all the clicking and dragging with the left button. Nothing worked. I was unable to purchase the equipment, let alone train the men.

kh0le
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by kh0le on Jul 2, 10 11:56 PM
This isn't a useful reply, just to say that I had the exact same problem. The game is just unplayable right from the start.
Interesting concept though, so let's see if they can fix it and re-release it.

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jul 3, 10 2:18 AM
I had no problem playing through the levels of the first area, but deleted the game afterwards, as it wasn't really my kind of game. Just click on the red phone, click on the icon of the station you want to buy and then on the picture that pops up (later on, you'll have more than one version of the stations to choose from) and finally place the station.

kh0le
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by kh0le on Jul 3, 10 5:08 PM
The problem we're facing is that no station appeared, there was a big flashing arrow and nothing underneath/beside/at all in the area of said flashing arrow!

[Post New]by mistresslilith76 on Jul 5, 10 10:41 AM
I have another problem in the first level, the last game.
One of the goals is to put a tennis camp for 4 residents. Well, I filled the whole map with tennis camps, but the maximum number was 2 of 4 camps. What's wrong? I don't understand.....

[Post New]by HPPMom on Jul 5, 10 3:32 PM
I had the same prob. with the phone and trying to build stations. If you click on the "little" number next to the station you can then buy it and build it. My problem is how do I get the ppl over to the station. I can put her on the little circle but my guys wont go. I can't even get them to the break station. Any pointers?

[Post New]by MaryRobbins on Jul 6, 10 11:20 AM
Wow - I didn't have any of the same problems people listed. I thought the game was a hoot! You click on the phone and you can see what needs to be built and you drag and drop them into the play area. I loved sending the men off for various training to cook or exercise or change diapers - the whole thing made me laugh and I found this TM game to be a lot of fun!

[Post New]by talicson on Jul 9, 10 5:35 AM
I'm having the same problem. I still can't build any stations and it just sit's there and does nothing. I've tried 3 different times and still get nothing. Any help for it yet?

[Post New]by lexxxy917 on Jul 23, 10 2:25 PM
About the tennis courts, make sure to build the tennis court first, and put 4 houses as close to it. It works, that's what I did.

I neep help too. I can't seem to get the stations to all fit on the work area. I'm on Lover's Shore, the 4th town. How did you fit your stations together?

Mercurie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Mercurie on Feb 28, 11 7:48 AM
talicson wrote:I'm having the same problem. I still can't build any stations and it just sit's there and does nothing. I've tried 3 different times and still get nothing. Any help for it yet?

To build the station click the red phone and then click the little number next to the pic of the station and U should be able to build stations... Getting people to the stations might be another problem though; I can build stations but I'm unable to train any men, can't get even through the tutorial or whatever as the men won't go to the stations....

Mercurie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Making Mr. Right

[Post New]by Mercurie on Feb 28, 11 7:53 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Making Mr. Right puts your relationship skills to the test! Take on the role of the famous Dr. Love, a best-selling author of self-help books, as she conducts research into training men. Help Dr. Love teach her loveless clients to boost their confidence and hone other skills as they greatly increase their chances of winning their perfect mate in this fun Time Management game! Help start some happy couples in Making Mr. Right!

Surely would be nice game IF ONLY IT WOULD WORK[b]!!!!!!!!
I wonder how come so many people are having problems with this game... I'm waiting for some kind of reponse how to fix this game as I can't train any of the men; even figuring out how to build the stations.... Weird totally weird!!! I hope next time these games would be tested for bugs because definately there's a lot wrong with this game... Idea is probably good but this just seems to be unplayable as men won't go to the stations no matter what.. Disappointing when one can't get through even the tutorial !

[Post New]by MoMoE5042 on Mar 17, 11 6:43 AM
lexxxy917 wrote:About the tennis courts, make sure to build the tennis court first, and put 4 houses as close to it. It works, that's what I did.

I neep help too. I can't seem to get the stations to all fit on the work area. I'm on Lover's Shore, the 4th town. How did you fit your stations together?

i have the same problem too. i can't seem to place all the stations together. I WISH THERE IS A ROTATE BUTTON. urgh. do anyone have the solution so that all the stations can fit into the area provided?

Go to: