bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Making Mr. Right technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 1, 10 1:46 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Edited on 07/01/2010 at 10:17:42 AM PST

halo5
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Post any Making Mr. Right technical issues here only

[Post New]by halo5 on Jul 1, 10 7:44 AM
I have tred to play this game but everything is moving so slow sometimes i click on the next button and nothing seems to move i have waisted 30 mins of the demo up to now what can i do to get this game to work properly.

[Post New]by jcheer on Jul 1, 10 8:29 AM
About 5 minutes into gameplay the game froze up, and I was unable to toggle out or cancel the game with my task manager. I shut down and rebooted my computer, and I will try to play again.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jul 1, 10 9:26 AM
Welcome to the pond jcheer and halo5!

If your game is freezing or crashing, it may help to check for updates to your video card drivers and or Direct x. These updates are quick and almost always free.

Click on the link about that says "Frequent Crashing of Game" for more information.

You can also contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

bfgTigris

[Post New]by mreitan14 on Jul 1, 10 10:51 AM
i am having issues with the game not working properly. I am not able to...im guessing...build stations? I clicked on the phone and then on the proper icon and then nothing. I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling and still no luck. what now please??

Solgud
Herring
Herring
311 Posts

[Post New]by Solgud on Jul 1, 10 12:20 PM
The game downloads to 100% and then goes straight to "installation failed". It then only gives me an option to start downloading again. I´ve tried it twice.

[Post New]by stephcatstar on Jul 1, 10 12:27 PM
mreitan14 wrote:i am having issues with the game not working properly. I am not able to...im guessing...build stations? I clicked on the phone and then on the proper icon and then nothing. I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling and still no luck. what now please??

im having this same problem i click on the phone as it tells me to but when it says click on the station to pick it up there is nothing there where the arrow is pointing infact there is nothing anywhere

MzShel
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MzShel on Jul 1, 10 8:23 PM
stephcatstar wrote:
mreitan14 wrote:i am having issues with the game not working properly. I am not able to...im guessing...build stations? I clicked on the phone and then on the proper icon and then nothing. I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling and still no luck. what now please??

im having this same problem i click on the phone as it tells me to but when it says click on the station to pick it up there is nothing there where the arrow is pointing infact there is nothing anywhere

Ditto. I've tired three times (creating new profiles so it will start with the tutorial again). I follow the instructions in the tutorial exactly and nothing.

[Post New]by AshleyBlack on Jul 2, 10 3:11 AM
halo5 wrote:I have tred to play this game but everything is moving so slow sometimes i click on the next button and nothing seems to move i have waisted 30 mins of the demo up to now what can i do to get this game to work properly.

Same problem. Gave it up, made me angry.

[Post New]by niknrob on Jul 2, 10 9:09 AM
I've have the same issues with no being able to build stations. Now i've wasted a ton of my lunch break and I'm ticked off

[Post New]by nikkimote on Jul 2, 10 12:59 PM
stephcatstar wrote:

Thank god its not just me, i thought i was being stupid but thats exactly what i keep getting. Tells me to pick the station up... but its not there! Have tried starting new profiles etc but no luck!

ejlloyd28
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ejlloyd28 on Jul 3, 10 4:39 AM

It was all working fine then it froze and crashed and now I can't get it to run at all- just get access violation box. My Direct X is up to date and can see no reason for this- very annoying!!

[Post New]by blillulu1112 on Jul 3, 10 12:21 PM
ok there seems to be a problem with this game. I see several people (including myself) who answer the phone click on dance and cannot find the "pop up" to build the dance studio. Why is there no answer to this question????

[Post New]by HPPMom on Jul 3, 10 6:59 PM
I had the same prob. with the phone and trying to build stations. If you click on the "little" number next to the station you can then buy it and build it. My problem is how do I get the ppl over to the station. I can put her on the little circle but my guys wont go. I can't even get them to the break station. Any pointers?

[Post New]by annienoo on Jul 4, 10 7:37 AM
I can build stations fine but I can't move the guys onto them and the first person in the queue at the counter is completely unclickable. Everyone just keeps getting angry and impatient then leaving but I can't help them.

[Post New]by Lavenderstrawbry on Jul 5, 10 2:13 AM
This game is a joke. I also cannot build stations. LOL first scene, and it doesn't work? REALLY? This is just a suggestion, but maybe you should test these games out a bit more thoroughly before releasing them to all your fishies.

And NO it's not my video card......this game is just lame.

[Post New]by carmeibiza on Jul 6, 10 1:52 PM
I have another problem: can build stations, but have to build them again and again every level, so stopped playing at level 3, when it what said there was upgrades. How silly of me! lol

Re: Post any Making Mr. Right technical issues here only

[Post New]by daylermoon on Jul 9, 10 7:37 AM
I can't seem to get past this level. I build the mall for 12 houses (I counted them and they are all inside the green circle of the mall- in fact I managed to fit 14 in there) and I'm still not able to get a check mark for that task (build mall for 12 clients).

Edited on 07/09/2010 at 7:38:07 AM PST

[Post New]by roonmom on Jul 9, 10 8:01 AM
I'm having the same problem. I click on the phone, go to place the station and nothing is there.

IS THERE A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing works.

HELP!!!

[Post New]by horsenut78 on Jul 9, 10 4:34 PM
How do you make the stations? I click on the phone but nothing shows up where the arrow is. I have wasted time in my demo trial trying to figure this out. Any ideas?

Go to: